- You understand and accept that BFL maintains the Website for providing information about BFL, its services and products and for your communication with BFL.
- You accept that all information, content, materials, products (including, but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) on the Website is protected by copyright in the favour of BFL under applicable copyright laws and is also protected otherwise under general intellectual property law, unless otherwise stated.
- You agree that You may only download material displayed on the Website for non-commercial, personal use, provided You also retain all BFL copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the material. You are not permitted to distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or any content available on the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without BFL 's express written permission.
- If You rely on this Website or any material available through this Website, You do so at your own risk. You understand and accept that there may be delays, omissions, interruptions, inaccuracies, and/or other problems with the information, products, and webpages published on this Website. This Website is provided to You "as is" and BFL and its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through the Website (or any information, goods or services that are referred to, advertised on, or sold through this Website)
- You accept that BFL does not guarantee that the Website will be error free, or continuously available, or that the Website will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Under no circumstances shall BFL or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to You or anyone else for any damages, including, without limitation, any liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, or other damages of any kind (including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data) even if BFL is advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. The material contained in this Website and on associated webpages is general information and it is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained in the Website. The decision with respect to any financial product or opportunity or the viability of any product or service shall always be sole responsibility and decision of the User.
- You agree that You will not post or transmit to or from this Website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law. You are solely responsible for any content or submissions provided by You
- The Website may contain bulletin boards, chat rooms, User-filled information fields, news groups, forums, communities, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable You to communicate with BFL or with a group (collectively, "Communication Platforms"). You agree to use the Communication Platforms only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Platform. You agree that when using a Communication Platform, You will without limitation, refrain from the following activities:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the functionality of other computers.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Platform that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Platform.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Platform.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- BFL reserves the right at all times to edit, reject or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, submitted by You in the sole discretion of BFL.
- By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your content You warrant and represent that You own or otherwise control all of the rights to your content including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the said content. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep BFL indemnified at all times against any and all loss, cost and/or liability suffered or incurred by BFL as a result of Your representation being false, incorrect or inaccurate.
- You agree to take all necessary precautions, including protection of passwords and other information, to prevent unauthorized use of the Website and agree not to use the Website in any manner not authorized by BFL. In the event that You become aware of any unauthorized access to the Website through your user account, you agree to promptly notify BFL of the same.
- If You are dissatisfied with any portion of the Website or with any of these Terms your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- You agree that BFL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any part of the Website or the entire Website and any related websites or webpages or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
- Before purchasing any products or services of companies, manufacturers or dealers that may be described on the Website, You should clarify and verify with the company or dealer any information that is important to your decision of opting for services or products from such company/dealer.
- BFL does not guarantee, warrant or endorse any product or service sold by a company, manufacturer or dealer, nor is BFL liable or responsible for the quality or performance of any product or service sold to You by any company, manufacturer or dealer. BFL is only a credit facility provider and any question or dispute You may have regarding any such product or service should be addressed directly to the concerned manufacturer or dealer.
- BFL does not endorse any advertisers on BFL webpages or on any links on BFL webpages. Please determine the veracity of any information provided by such third parties at your own risk before undertaking any reliance on the same.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Linked websites are not under the control of BFL and BFL is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. BFL is providing these links to You only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BFL of the website.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and BFL as a result of these Terms or your use of the Website.
- You agree that in the event any portion of these Terms are found to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Website terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- You understand and agree that these Terms are in addition to, and not in derogation of, any applicable terms and conditions relating to your usage of any other BFL services that You may be currently availing or may in the future avail.
- BFL hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. You accept that the courts of Pune alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction as regards any claims or matters arising out of dealings with BFL, and all disputes will be governed by the laws of India.
- In the course of You using the Website and applying for and/or availing any of the products or services by BFL from time to time, BFL may collect and store all information including any personal information provided by You (“Information”). BFL values You as a customer and will at all times endeavor to ensure your privacy.
- This includes “cookies” and certain other types of information which is collected when your web browser accesses the Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of BFL on other websites. BFL may also receive/store information about the products You viewed, your operating system, browser, domain name, the specific web pages You viewed on the Website, the amount of time You spent on the Website, your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. BFL may use this information for internal analysis and to provide You with location-based services or customized content such as advertising, search results, and for better services and customer experience
- The Information collected by BFL shall be used for customer verification, provision of products and services, for personalization of products or services, credit rating, participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network, marketing or promotion of our financial services or related products or that of our associates and affiliates and to help BFL update records or communicate with You. BFL may also use this Information for creation of statistical information, performing data analysis or credit scoring, for enforcement of Your obligations or any other purpose that will help BFL in improving the Website, BFL products or services, prevent fraud or abuses of the Website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on BFL’s behalf.
- BFL reserves the right at all times to disclose any information, without seeking Your prior consent, as required to comply with the applicable law, regulation, legal process, regulatory or governmental request including among other things for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for BFL to disclose your information, if so required under the applicable laws.