Frequently Asked Questions:
- Under what scenarios will You be eligible for replacement of the product delivered to You by the Seller?
- There is a manufacturing defect/the product received by You was damaged or the product was different from what was ordered as determined by the Seller (not applicable if the products is damaged subsequent to delivery, due to any act/omission from Your end), and
- You lodge a complaint in this regard by contacting the EMI Store call center or by contacting the Seller, within 10 (ten) days from the date of delivery of the product to You by the Seller.
- Who will determine whether the product requires replacement?
- How do I raise a request for replacement?
- What happens if my product is eligible for replacement but the Seller does not have a replacement product due to unavailability in stock?
You will be eligible for replacement of the product if all of the following conditions are met:
You can contact the EMI Store call center by dialing 18002092888 or by writing to <
Please note that the replacement policy is only applicable for LED/Air Conditioners/Refrigerator/Washing Machines/Microwave Oven and/or Laptop products.
You can raise a request for replacement of the product either by contacting the EMI Store call center or by contacting the Seller. You can contact the EMI Store call center by dialing 18002092888 or by writing to <
In such cases, Your transaction will be cancelled and a refund against the returned product will be issued by the Seller. Any payments received in relation to purchase transaction will be refunded/returned to the original source.
Please note that by purchasing a product on Loan from BFDL’s website/platform, You agree to be bound by the Cancellation Terms on the checkout page, terms and conditions for use of the EMI Card and the cancellation policy of the Seller.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Following words shall for the purpose of these terms and conditions, be defined to mean as below:
Bajaj Finserv Direct Limited (“BFDL”) is merely displaying the products of various dealers/manufacturers/merchants (“Sellers”) on its website/platform, that may be purchased by a customer (“You”) by availing the credit facility (“Loan”) provided by Bajaj Finance Limited(“BFL”).
The said products are manufactured, sold and/or delivered by the Seller and the Seller shall be solely responsible for the quality/quantity/merchantability/delivery/installation/replacement/exchange in relation to the product and related services.
BFDL and BFL shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any issues in relation to the product and related services provided by the Seller.