Terms and Conditions (Cashback Offer)
Following words shall for the purpose of these terms and conditions, be defined to mean as below:
“BFL” refers to Bajaj Finance Limited.
“Customer” refers to an existing customer of BFL who is an Indian citizen and has availed a finance facility from BFL using his/her EMI Card on Experia Commerce during the Offer Period.
“EMI Card” shall mean the BFL Existing Member Identification Card issued to BFL’s customers.
“Experia Commerce” shall mean the online customer portal of BFL which inter alia enables the display of various offers on the dealer’s products to Customers.
“Reward” refers to the cashback reward of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) offered to the Customer(s) under the Scheme.
“Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from 12:00 am on 5th November, 2016 to 11:59 pm on 4th December, 2016.
“Scheme” shall mean the “Cashback offer (Experia)” promotional program offered by BFL for its Customers during the Offer Period.
2. To participate in this Scheme and to avail the Reward, the Customer should have purchased a product during the Offer Period by availing a finance facility from BFL using the Customer’s EMI Card on Experia Commerce.
3. Under the Scheme, every Customer who during the Offer Period, purchases any product by availing a finance facility from BFL using the Customer’s EMI Card on Experia Commerce shall be eligible for a Reward.
4. The Reward will be credited to the Customer’s registered bank account with BFL after the Customer’s first equated monthly instalment is received by BFL as part of the Customer’s repayment of the finance facility for the purchase of the Product.
5. In case of cancellation/refund of the qualifying loan/purchase transaction, the Customer will not be eligible to avail the Schemes and/or the Reward.
6. This Scheme is available only in select cities of India and is valid only for Indian citizens.
7. The Scheme and the Reward are available at the sole discretion of BFL and subject to changes as deemed fit by BFL, without any prior notice.
8. Participating in this Scheme is voluntary and the Customer is not bound to participate in this Scheme. There is no compensation for non-participation in the Scheme under any circumstances whatsoever.
9. This Scheme cannot be combined with any other offer/discount/promotion of BFL, including but not limited to the EMI Card offers available at the merchant and/or dealer outlets.
10. This Scheme is not applicable to BFL’s employees, their relatives and the Customers in the state of Tamil Nadu.
11. All applicable taxes, fees and levies (including ‘gift’ tax or tax deducted at source, where applicable) will need to be solely paid by the Customer(s).
12. Where the Customer has provided any incorrect information at the time of registration for the Scheme or in the loan application and/or at the time of collecting his/her Reward, his/her selection will be subject to cancellation.
13. This Scheme is a special offer for BFL Customers only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the EMI Card and/or Customer loan agreements. These terms and conditions shall be in addition to and not in derogation to the terms and conditions prescribed by BFL for the loan and/or EMI Card.
14. Nothing herein amounts as a commitment by BFL to provide further or similar schemes or offers.
15. BFL is not a supplier of the products purchased by Customer and will not accept any liability in relation thereto. Accordingly, BFL shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the products provided by third parties.
16. Notwithstanding anything herein, BFL shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products provided by third parties.
17. Disputes, if any, regarding the products/services under the Scheme must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to the merchant/dealer and BFL shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
18. BFL's decision on all matters relating to the Scheme will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants.
19. BFL reserves the right to revise these terms, modify or withdraw this Scheme at any time without prior notice or reason. These terms and conditions prevail over the contents of any brochure or other promotional material advertising the Scheme.
20. BFL, its group entities/ affiliates or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, etc., shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered by a Customer, directly or indirectly, including for reasons arising out of use or non-use of products/ services or participation under this Scheme.
21. BFL shall not be liable for termination or delay of the Scheme or the Rewards forming part of the Scheme due to any force majeure event and will not be liable for any consequences.
22. The Scheme is not transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be encashed under any circumstances.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. All disputes if any arising out of or in conjunction with or as a result of this Scheme or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Pune only. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against BFL.
24. This Scheme is subject to laws, rules and regulations as may be applicable in any jurisdiction in India, from time to time, and accordingly in places where not permissible shall be deemed as not applicable.
25. The Customers agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, the Customers shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions herein.