Hyundai Verna is one of the most popular offerings from the South Korean automotive manufacturer Hyundai Motor Company. As a premium sedan, the Hyundai Verna exceeds expectations of the Indian car lovers in terms of design and performance. It is powered by a set of refined engines for smooth journeys in urban as well as long-distance settings. It sports a customary fluidic design with chrome finished front grill and a stylish bumper with fog lamps and retouched housings. The base variant of the Verna has body coloured door handles while top end variant comes with chrome finished door handles. The side mirrors house LED turn indicators and can be electronically adjusted.
The interiors of the car are spacious and tastefully designed and promise a comfortable ride each time. The top end variant features high-quality leather upholstery for a super-luxuriant look while the base variant of the Verna has fabric seat covers. Other major features of the Verna include armrest with storage space, luggage lamp, push start stop button, automatic air conditioner, power windows and steering mounted audio controls.
· Displacement: 1396 cc, 1582 cc
· Power: 126 bhp @4000 rpm
· Transmission- Manual/Automatic
2. Tyres - 16 Inch Alloy Wheels
3. Brakes - Front disc and rear drum brakes, further assisted by ABS and EBD
· Verna CRDi 1.4 E - 1396 cc, Manual Transmission, Mileage- 24.0 kmpl
· Verna CRDi 1.4 EX- 1396 cc, Manual Transmission, Mileage- 24.0 kmpl
· Verna CRDi 1.6 SX- 1582 cc, Manual Transmission, Mileage- 22.0 kmpl
· Verna CRDi 1.6 SX Option- 1582 cc, Manual Transmission, Mileage- 22.0 kmpl
· Verna CRDi 1.6 AT SX Plus- 1582 cc, Automatic Transmission, Mileage- 22.0 kmpl
· Verna VTVT 1.4 E- 1368 cc, Manual Transmission, Mileage- 19.1 kmpl
· Verna VTVT 1.4 EX- 1368 cc, Manual Transmission, Mileage- 19.1 kmpl
· Verna VTVT 1.6 SX- 1591 cc, Manual Transmission, Mileage- 17.0 kmpl
· Verna VTVT 1.6 AT SX Plus- 1591 cc, Automatic Transmission, Mileage- 17.0 kmpl
· Verna VTVT 1.6 SX Option- 1591 cc, Manual Transmission, Mileage- 17.0 kmpl
The amount of Car Insurance premium charged for Hyundai Verna will depend on various factors such as the age of the car, your place of residence, your driving history etc. If you opt for a Third -Party Car Insurance for Hyundai Verna, your premium will be relatively lower. On the other hand, if you opt for a comprehensive Car Insurance, the premium will be higher. Although the premium of a Third-Party Car Insurance will cost you less, it is recommended that you opt for a comprehensive policy so that you can enjoy all-round insurance protection.
What's the difference between driving secure and driving safe? The answer is ‘Car Insurance’. No matter how good a driver you may be or how well you maintain your Hyundai Verna, there are always certain risks that you will be exposed to. Dangers such as accidents, injury, theft, natural calamities, malicious acts, vandalism etc. will always be beyond your control. A comprehensive Bajaj Car Insurance Policy will protect your car against all such risks by compensating the damages caused to your car. Besides, having at least Third-Party Car Insurance is mandatory in India under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. Therefore, in order to enjoy joyous and carefree long drives in your Hyundai Verna, it’s essential to get it insured. With Finserv Markets you can secure comprehensive Car Insurance policies with a wide coverage for all Hyundai Car Models.
a) Damage due to fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning.
b) Damage due to burglary, housebreaking or theft.
c) Damage due to Riot and Strike.
d) Damage due to Earthquake (Fire and Shock Damage).
e) Damage due to Flood, Typhoon, Hurricane, Storm Tempest Inundation, Cyclone, Hailstorm frost.
f) Damage caused by accidental external means.
g) Damage due to malicious acts.
h) Damage due to terrorist activity.
i) Damage whilst in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift elevator or air.
j) Damage due to Landslide/Rockslide.
1. Damage or loss caused outside the designated geographical area in the insurance policy.
2. Claims arising out of any Contractual Liability.
3. The accidental losses incurred if the vehicle was being used otherwise than in accordance with the law such as speeding, riding someone else’s bike, under the influence of alcohol etc.
4. Any damages caused directly or indirectly by ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste.
5. Any accidental loss or damage caused by or contributed due to nuclear weapons.
6. Any accidental loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the Invasion by foreign enemies, hostilities or Warlike operations (whether before or after the declaration of war), Civil War, Mutiny Rebellion, Military or usurped power.
Besides monetary compensation for the damages caused to your Car, buying Bajaj Car Insurance with Finserv Markets will give you the following benefits: -
· Cashless Settlement- Get cashless repairs done for your car across 4000+ network garages.
· 24/7 Claims Assistance – Get immediate claims assistance whenever you need.
· Roadside Assistance- Get 24/7 roadside assistance which includes services such as emergency repairs, towing facilities, storage facilities etc.
· No Third Party Involvement – Be assured of swift claim verification and processing as there’s no involvement of third parties.
· Online Insurance Renewal- Renew your car insurance online within a few minutes.
Applying for a Hyundai Verna Car Insurance with Finserv Markets is a simple and quick process. Just fill in the relevant details in the Online Car Insurance Application Form to apply.
Whether your car is vandalized, damaged in a collision or by some other peril, you would need to take it to the nearest network garage if it is in a working condition, or else have it towed there to avoid any further damage. Once you send your car for repair, you can file a claim with us. With Finserv Markets, you can file a claim in two ways: -
1. File a claim online by visiting our claims page and providing the necessary details.
2. You can also file a claim by calling our Toll free number - 1800-209-5858, after which you will be connected to our customer care executive who will guide you through the entire Car Insurance claim process.