The popularity of the analog watch can be traced back to World War I, as they were more practical and convenient to use compared to the then common pocket watches. In the 100+ years since then, analog watches have indeed come a long way. Today, they are treasured for their ornamental values as well as being a symbol of style and opulence.
Modern watches offer several other features than simply telling the time. Chronograph watches, for instance, come with a stopwatch function, which can be controlled using the additional crowns on the side of the timepiece. Racing watches, on the other hand, integrate a tachymeter, which allows you to measure the distance travelled during a specific interval. Another example is the Aviation pilot’s watch, which houses a chronometer and a tachymeter, along with dual time zones.
From classic stainless steel analog models to rugged silicon ones, the choices are endless. There are several combinations and types for you to choose from, depending on your personal choice, preference and budget. You can shop for analog watches for both men and women at competitive prices on Bajaj Markets. Moreover, the intuitive UI of the platform makes shopping seamless and convenient.
Price List of 10 Latest Analog Watches in India, 2022
While smartwatches have become the flavour of the month, analog wristwatches are still as much in demand as they were a few years ago. With scores of brands offering thousands of models, it can get challenging to choose the perfect model for yourself. Here’s a list of the latest analog watches, along with their prices, to help you make an informed purchasing decision.
Fossil Black Dial (ME3061) - Analog Watch For Men
Fossil Rose Gold Dial (ES4318) - Analog Watch For Women
Citizen (BL5562-18E) - Analog Watch For Men
Alba by Seiko Active Black Dial (AT3H33X1) - Analog Watch For Men
Emporio Armani Blue Dial Chronograph (AR11201) - Analog Watch For Men
Coach Audrey (CO14503502W) - Analog Watch For Women
Michael Kors Pyper White Dial Leather (MK2834) - Analog Watch For Women
Michael Kors Portia Rose Gold Dial Stainless Steel (MK3640) - Analog Watch For Women
Casio G Shock G1023 (GG-B100BTN-1ADR) - Analog Watch For Men
Titan Edge (1696NC01) - Analog Watch For Men
Alba by Seiko Active Black Dial (AH7W69X1) - Analog Watch For Women
Top 10 Best Selling Analog Watches to Buy in India
1. Emporio Armani Gianni T-BAR
• This analog watch for women sports a classic black dial and a black strap with rose gold hands for a sophisticated contrast.
• Weighing a mere 70 grams with a width of 5 cm, the Gianni T-Bar is supremely elegant and practical for daily work wear.
• The watch is made with durable stainless steel, adding to its longevity and sturdiness.
2. Titan Edge
• The Titan Edge frequently makes the list of the best analog watches due to its versatility and customisation options.
• You can choose from 3 dial colours (blue, black and white), and 4 strap colours to suit your mood and the occasion.
• Reputed to be one of the slimmest watches in the market with a thickness of just 2 mm, it is perfect for chic evening parties as well as daily office wear.
3. Fossil Analog Watch For Men (FS4812)
• Fossil is a popular watch brand and this particular model is one of its bestselling timepieces.
• A black dial with a black leather strap is perfectly accentuated with matte silver hands and digits.
• This chronograph watch is water-resistant up to 50 metres, thus serving as a great outdoor companion.
4. A/X Armani Exchange Cayde (AX2701)
• The workmanship on this gorgeous analog watch for men is exquisite and quite evident from the moment you lay your eyes on it.
• It sports a large round dial (50 mm height x 45 mm width) that has a scratch-resistant coating over it.
• The all-black metal strap is of a bracelet design and has adjustable links for added convenience.
5. Coach Audrey (CO14503502W)
• Rose gold is known as the ‘millennial pink’ due to its popularity among the new generation, and this Coach analog wristwatch for women embodies this sentiment.
• The dial features just 2 hands (no seconds hand) and has a minimalistic yet graceful appeal.
• The entire circumference is layered with small crystals that complete the refined look of this watch, which is perfect as an evening wear accessory.
6. Titan Analog Watch (1793KM04)
• This watch from Titan is bold, masculine and contemporary.
• The thick black stainless steel strap and dial are sure to attract everyone’s attention, along with an artistic naked dial that stylishly displays the gears of the watch.
• This model can withstand a rough and tough lifestyle, and even water exposure up to 30 metres.
7. Fossil Analog Watch For Women (ES4318)
• This no-frills analog watch from Fossil comes with a slender link strap that has a high ornamental charm to it.
• The dial is peppered with small crystals, lending it an elegant and opulent tone.
• You can buy this watch in a rose gold dial and strap or an equally elegant silver combination.
8. Citizen (BL5562-18E)
• If you are looking for something that exudes opulence, then this analog watch for men by Citizen is perfect for you.
• This timepiece sports a perpetual calendar, 1/20 second chronograph and a tachymeter.
• Entirely scratch-proof, the brown leather strap is made from premium calfskin for added style and grandeur.
9. CASIO G Shock (G1023)
• The Casio G Shock series has been quite popular among individuals with an outdoor or sporty lifestyle due to its design and core features, such as a compass, barometer, and altimeter.
• It sports a mineral glass dial and a carbon core structure for added strength and durability.
• It is mud, fall, and shock-resistant and is water-resistant up to 200 metres.
10. Seiko (SRPD61K1SAMAY)
• This analog watch by Seiko has an old-school design and structure that features a sea-green round dial with a silver-coloured metal strap.
• It also features a date and month slot on its dial, and has the option to be bought with a metal strap or an alligator leather one.
• Apart from being 100 metres water-resistant, it is also scratch-resistant with a 2-year warranty on the entire body.
How to Buy Analog Watches on Bajaj Markets
You can buy any of the aforementioned analog watches or browse several other models on Bajaj Markets. You can use helpful filters to narrow down the options and easily compare the features of different watches before making up your mind.
Once your selection is made, proceed to pay for the watch using any of the several convenient online modes of payment. These include UPI, credit or debit cards, internet banking and select mobile wallets. Upon successfully placing the order, you will receive an acknowledgement and an expected time of delivery for your new analog wristwatch.
FAQs on Analog Watches
1. What is the average cost of an analog watch?
Ans: The average cost of an analog watch from a leading brand is approximately ₹15,000. However, the prices vary according to the model, features and the brand offering the timepiece.
2. What is the best analog watch for men for sports and other outdoor activities?
Ans: The G-Shock series by Casio is unanimously acclaimed as one of the best analog watches for strenuous outdoor activities. Not only do they come with useful functions such as a compass, a barometer, an altimeter, and a thermometer, but they are also extremely durable and can withstand falls and shocks. The watch also has other useful digital features such as step counters, stopwatches, timers and LED backlights.
3. What are the most popular types of analog watches?
Ans: While there are several types of analog watches available to choose from, some of the most popular ones include Field Watches for regular wear and Dive Watches, which boast higher water resistance for sporting activities. Additionally, Aviators, which come with larger dials and added features like chronograph and altimeter, are extremely popular among wristwatch enthusiasts.
4. What are the common analog watches available by movement type?
Ans: There are 3 main types of analog watches available, based on their movement type. They are:
• Mechanical watches - These are the earliest type of watches and are hand-wound
• Automatic watches - No manual winding is required as they use the kinetic energy from your body
• Quartz watches - These are the most popular models and use a quartz crystal for motion and precision
5. What is the advantage of buying an analog watch on Bajaj Markets?
Ans: Bajaj Markets offers several benefits such as a vast catalogue of watches to choose from, assurance of genuineness and quality of the product, deals and offers to reduce the price of your analog watch, safe and convenient payment modes, and timely delivery to your doorstep.