With the focus on exercise and health increasing significantly in recent years, the wearables segment in the electronics market has witnessed a tremendous parallel growth. More specifically, smartwatches are now on nearly everyone’s wishlist. And when it comes to smartwatches, boAt is one of the most preferred brands by Indian consumers.
This home-grown consumer electronics brand initially entered the electronic wearables market with a unique range of audio products. Today, the brand’s product suite has expanded to include boAt smartwatches, which incorporate state-of-the-art technology and sport class-leading features. They are also stylish in design and lightweight in build, making them comfortable and appealing for anyone interested in both functionality and fashion.
On Bajaj MARKETS, you can find the best new boAt smartwatches available today. What’s even better is that you may even be eligible for a discount or an offer that makes the prices lighter on your pocket. Visit this online marketplace today to check out the boAt wearables available for sale.
Price List of the 10 Latest boAt Smartwatches in India, 2022
Depending on the boAt smartwatch you choose, the price can range from around ₹ 6,000 to around ₹ 10,000 or higher. If you are budget-conscious, you need to be aware of the boAt smartwatch prices, so you can make an informed purchase decision. Check out the table below, which lists the latest smartwatches from boAt along with their prices.
boAt Xplorer O2
boAt Watch Delta
boAt Watch Zenit
boAt Watch Mercury
TRebel Watch Matrix
boAt Watch Mystiq
boAt Watch Wave Neo
boAt Watch Vertex
boAt Watch Flash
Top 10 Best Selling boAt Smartwatches to Buy in India
boAt Watch Wave Lite
• This smartwatch from boAt weighs less than 45 grams, making it one of the best boAt smartwatches for men who want a lightweight hustle partner.
• This wearable electronic device is powered by a battery with a capacity of 240mAh, which can last up to 7 days on a single charge.
• Equipped with 10 active sports modes, you can use this smartwatch to track your workouts regularly.
boAt Watch Wave Pro
• Powered by a battery unit that allows you to go a full week on a single charge. This smartwatch from boAt also takes just 30 minutes to charge fully, thanks to its Fast Charging Chip.
• The 1.69 inch HD display in this device comes with 550 Nits brightness, making it the perfect partner for outdoor activities too.
• This new boAt smartwatch is also equipped with other new-age features like music control, camera control, heartbeat tracking, sleep and temperature monitoring and sedentary reminders.
boAt Wave Pro 47
• An ode to India’s independence, attained in 1947, the boAt Wave Pro 47 is a smartwatch made in India, for Indians.
• This smartwatch comes with special, custom Indian watch faces that you can use to personalise your display.
• Furthermore, this boAt smartwatch also boasts of an IP67 Rating that is a nod to its sweat, splash and dust resistance.
boAt Watch Xtend
• With a 5 ATM water-resistant design, this is one of the best boAt smartwatches for men who want to track their heart rate and activity levels while swimming.
• This smartwatch also comes equipped with 14 sports modes, making it the ideal choice for you if you like to keep yourself active in different ways.
• You can also use the sleep monitoring function to track the quality of your sleep, and rely on the heart rate and SpO2 monitors to keep an eye on your health.
• The smartwatch sports a 33mm full touch colour display that is responsive and allows you to take full control of the features and trackers in the wearable.
• You can make use of the 9 active sports modes in this smartwatch to track your calories and steps when you’re running, walking, hiking, cycling, or even doing yoga.
• If you lose your phone, the ‘Find my Phone’ feature in this boAt Storm smartwatch helps locate your phone by placing a call to your mobile.
boAt Watch Blaze
• Powered by the Apollo 3 Blue Plus processor, this boAt smartwatch delivers a performance that is 25% faster than its predecessors.
• You also get over 100 watch faces and options to customise your wearable and match it to your outfit day after day.
• Equipped with a daily activity tracker and 14 sports modes including indoor and outdoor walking, indoor and outdoor running, hiking, cycling and more, this smartwatch is ideal for anyone who is generally active or planning to get fit.
boAt Watch Matrix
• Sporting a 1.65 inch AMOLED display, this device offers crisp images in vivid colours.
• This boAt smartwatch is priced perfectly for the extensive features it has onboard, making it one of the more popular high-end wearables from the brand.
• The smartwatch is also resistant to dust, splash and sweat, making it ideal for indoor use as well as outdoor use.
TRebel Watch Xtend
• A part of TRebel, the range of boAt smartwatches for women, the Watch Xtend wearable comes with built-in Alexa support.
• You can use the automatic screen brightness feature to adjust the brightness on the watch according to preset times.
• This wearable also supports real-time health monitoring, with features like sleep monitoring, guided meditative breathing, heart rate and SpO2 monitoring.
TRebel Watch Blaze
• The TRebel Watch Blaze is another boAt smartwatch for women who hustle and multitask on a daily basis.
• Thanks to the fast charging feature, you can simply charge your smartwatch for 10 minutes and use it for a full day on that charge alone.
• The sedentary and hydration alerts ensure that your daily fluid intake and movement or activity levels are optimal.
boAt Watch Iris
• The boAt Watch Iris allows you to play music, pause it, navigate your movement and capture moments with just one tap.
• Thanks to a comprehensive set of features like heart rate monitor, sleep monitor, SpO2 monitor and sedentary reminders, you can manage your health holistically on the go.
• This boAt smartwatch also has a wide selection of watch faces to pick from, you can even download newer faces from the b0At hub app.
How to Buy boAt Smartwatches on Bajaj MARKETS
If you’re looking for a boAt smartwatch that fits within your budget, head to Bajaj MARKETS . You can use the smart search function to browse through the various models available for sale. You can use the filter option to narrow down on a specific model. You may even be eligible for various discounts and offers that can make the prices even more attractive.
After picking a model, proceed to check out. Here, you can pay for it through your preferred payment methods like UPI, mobile wallet, internet banking, debit card, or even credit card.
FAQs on boAt Smartwatches
1. Are all boAt smartwatches water-resistant?
Ans: Yes, all the smartwatches from boAt are water resistant. The level of water resistance varies from one model to another.
2. Do smartwatches from boAt have an analog or a digital display?
Ans: All smartwatches from boAt have digital displays. However, in some models, you can view the time in an analog-style display.
3. What are the best new boAt smartwatches in the market?
Ans: Some of the new arrivals from boAt in the smartwatch segment include the boAt Watch Wave Lite, the boAt Watch Wave Pro and the boAt Watch Iris. The TRebel Watch Blaze, which is one of the newer boAt smartwatches for women, also makes it to this list.
4. Can I use smartwatches from boAt to track my workouts?
Ans: Yes, smartwatches from boAt come with various features like sports modes, activity tracking, heart rate monitoring and more, making them ideal for tracking your workouts.
5. Which is the best boAt smartwatch for women?
Ans: boAt has an entire line of products designed to cater to the needs of women. The TRebel line of smartwatches, for instance, is specially manufactured for women. The smartwatches in this range of products include features like a menstruation cycle tracker too.