A digital watch is a timepiece that displays the time in digits. It is one of the most popular types of watches, along with analog ones. Some models even combine the digital and analog properties to offer something new to the customers.
While traditional watches, analog or digital, cannot be replaced, they have found a new competitor in smartwatches. These futuristic wearables come integrated with health features, allowing you to track your pulse rate, blood oxygen level, calorie count, and so on. When connected via Bluetooth, they let you answer calls. Smartwatches have opened the doors to numerous new possibilities.
Sensing the need to inculcate smart features, brands have begun developing and upgrading their digital wrist watches. You will come across numerous digital models doubling up as a smartwatch. Fossil, Fastrack, Casio etc., have all taken the plunge to remain relevant.
You can find tons of digital models from the top names in the industry in one place at Bajaj MARKETS. You may also win lucrative discounts and exciting offers on your purchase from the digital marketplace.
Price List of 10 Latest Digital Watch in India, 2022
We have curated a list of the latest digital watch models you can consider. Every digital watch’s price has also been updated in the table given below.
CASIO SL108 (PRG-30B-4DR) Protrek Digital Watch
Noise ColorFit Pulse Buzz Bluetooth Calling Smart Watch
Fire-Boltt Ninja Calling 1.69" Full Touch Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch
Frozil Men's Digital Sports Watch
Fitbit FB507BKBK Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch
Casio Digital Black Dial Unisex's Watch-A171WEMB-1ADF
Fitbit Versa 3 Health & Fitness Smartwatch
Casio Digital Black Dial Unisex-Adult Watch-A171WE-1ADF
boAt Xtend Smartwatch
Sonata Digital Black Dial Men's Watch-NL77058PP03
Top 10 Best Selling Digital Watch to Buy in India
1. Fossil Gen 4 Venture Digital Smartwatch FTW6015
• This digital watch for women comes integrated with smart features enabled by Wear OS. It is compatible with both Android mobiles and iPhones.
• GPS comes in-built with this watch, which can be used for distance tracking.
• It boasts a water-resistant score of 3 ATM, implying you can take it underwater up to 30 metres without damaging it.
• You can download third-party applications on it.
2. Timex iConnect Digital Gunmetal Dial Unisex's Watch TW5M31800
• This digital model from Timex comes equipped with various smart features like distance tracking, heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking etc.
• It can stay underwater for up to 50 metres, allowing you to take it along in your swimming sessions.
• Get calls and social media notifications on this watch and never miss an emergency call.
• The beige-colored strap and the rectangular dial face of this digital smartwatch appear exquisite.
3. Fastrack Trendies Yellow Digital Watch 38047PP01
• This watch from Fastrack sports a stylish look, which you can wear for any occasion.
• It is water-resistant up to a depth of 100 metres.
• The brand offers 24 months of warranty on manufacturing defects.
4. Casio G-Shock MTGM900DA-8CR
• It is a tough solar power model that uses every light (artificial or natural) as a power source and keeps the watch ticking.
• You can wear it underwater up to a depth of 200 metres.
• With this watch, you get a calendar, a 1/100 second stopwatch and 12/24-hour time formats.
• You can set a 12 or 24-hour time format according to your preference.
5. Sonata Fibre Digital Dial Watch 77074pp04
• This digital watch for men pairs up beautifully with casual attire.
• It is a multi-functional watch with a stopwatch function built into it.
• Its grey dial comes enclosed in a 48mm case.
• It is well-shielded by a layer of acrylic glass.
6. Fossil Sport Unisex Smartwatch Digital Dial Watch FTW4036
• This digital model is based on Wear OS and works well with Android and Apple smartphones.
• It is equipped with heart and activity tracking, which are offered by the Google Fit platform.
• You can attend calls, receive notifications and download third-party applications from the Google Play Store.
• You can customise the watch face based on your taste.
• The watch comes with 4GB of internal storage. You can install your music and health applications without any worry.
7. Michael Kors Mkgo Digital Black Dial Women's Watch-MKT5072
• This digital smartwatch is compatible with IOS and Android platforms.
• With a fitness tracker included in this watch, keep your calories in check and propel your health goals.
• Availability of multiple time zones ensures you do not miss out on games happening in other parts of the world.
• You can control your playlist while working out from the watch directly.
8. SEIKO Prospex Fieldmaster Lowercase SBEP001
• It is a solar-powered model with about five months of power reserve.
• It includes a timer that you can employ to keep an eye on your laps on the race track.
• The watch offers about forty-four time zones, allowing you to synchronise the time while travelling abroad.
9. NIXON Men's A197-195 Silicone with Grey Dial Watch
• This digital watch for men has a case diameter of about 48mm.
• It is not prone to scratches and will last for a long duration.
• You can use this watch underwater up to 100 metres (i.e. it is not meant for deep-sea diving).
10. Adidas Men's Digital Watch with Stainless Steel Strap Z01-2924-00
• This watch’s stainless steel strap endows it with a classic aesthetic appeal.
• The watch’s case measures 36mm in diameter.
• It comes with a water-resistance rating of 5 ATM ie. you cannot submerge it beyond 50 metres.
How to Buy a Digital Watch on Bajaj MARKETS
If you have made up your mind to purchase a digital watch, then head over to the Bajaj MARKETS without delay. On this digital marketplace you may win exclusive discounts or get exciting offers on your purchase. Simply search for your product, apply the requisite filters and compare your options to finalise a model. While checking out, pay using any of the accepted payment modes–credit/debit cards, net banking, mobile wallets and UPI ID.
FAQs on Digital Watch
1. Is a digital watch the same as a smartwatch?
Ans: A digital watch may or not come under the category of a smartwatch. A watch can be called digital when it displays time in numerical digits. When the same model comes equipped with an operating system, health and fitness trackers etc., it becomes a smartwatch.
2. Which are some of the best brands manufacturing digital wrist watches?
Ans: Sonata, Fossil and Casio are some of the top brands offering digital watches.
3. What is the difference between an analog and a digital watch?
Ans: An analog watch tells time with the help of mechanical structures i.e. through the traditional hour, minute and second hands. On the other hand, digital models employ numerical digits (in the 12-hour or 24-hour format) to inform the time.
4. What is a digital watch’s price?
Ans: The price of a digital wearable can be as low as ₹500 and go up to ₹25,000 or more. The cost mainly depends on the brand, features and quality.
5. How long will a digital watch last?
Ans: A digital watch’s battery lasts for about two years and can go up to four years in some cases. The battery’s durability depends on how often you use the watch’s extra features like a backlight.