In the era of smart wearables, most people have traded in the conventional analog wristwatch for a smartwatch model. Garmin manufactures impeccably designed smartwatches that effectively combine style with functionality. Garmin smartwatches come equipped with advanced fitness trackers that don’t just monitor your health but also give you tips on improving it. Apart from the usual heart rate and SpO2 monitors, these models also come with sleep, hydration and stress trackers.
The activity-specific tracking modes of these smartwatches ensure that you reach your health and fitness goals in record time. With the preloaded sports apps and animated workout demos on these watches, practising strength training, yoga or cardio exercises becomes easy. Additionally, the multiband GNSS support on these watches allows you to accurately navigate jogging and cycling terrains. Once paired with your smartphone, you can enjoy the benefits of smart notifications, play music from your favourite playlists and send live location alerts.
Whether you want to go swimming or skiing, the tough water-resistant design of these models makes them fit for all purposes. The latest Garmin watches also come with solar-powered batteries to ensure that you never run out of fuel when pursuing your fitness goals. To purchase a Garmin smartwatch at the most competitive price, shop on Bajaj Markets, India’s go-to shopping destination.
Price List of 10 Latest Garmin Watches in India, 2022
Catering to the ever-evolving demand for smartwatches, Garmin has expanded its product line-up. However, keeping a tab on the latest offerings from the brand can be challenging. To help you out, we’ve drafted the following list of the latest Garmin smartwatch models along with their prices.
Garmin Instinct 2S (Mist Grey)
Garmin Instinct 2 (Coyote Tan)
Garmin Instinct 2 Camo Edition (Graphite)
Garmin Instinct 2S Solar (Black)
Garmin Lily (Rose Gold)
Garmin Forerunner 255 (Slate Grey)
Garmin Forerunner 955 (Black)
Garmin Forerunner 945 LTE (Black)
Garmin Descent G1(Hurricane Blue)
Garmin Vivomove Sport (Cool Mint)
Top 10 Best Selling Garmin Watches to Buy in India
1. Garmin Venu 2 (Granite Blue)
• This smartwatch sports multiple fitness and health tracking sensors like heart rate, pulse-ox, respiration, hydration, stress and menstrual trackers.
• With the advanced sleep monitoring sensor of this Garmin watch, you can review insights about the various stages of your sleep cycles to improve your overall health.
• You can use the built-in 25 sports apps to track your fitness levels or craft your own workout routine using the Garmin Connect app.
• The AMOLED display of the smartwatch gets Gorilla Glass 3 protection and the body features a 5 ATM rating, making it apt for all kinds of fitness routines.
2. Garmin Vivoactive 4 (Black)
• Apart from the standard health trackers, this Garmin GPS smartwatch also comes with an advanced body battery and stress level monitoring sensors.
• With this smartwatch, you can sync your playlists, notifications and digital wallets to conveniently go about your day without needing to fish out your smartphone.
• The robust battery of this watch keeps you going for 8 days on smartwatch mode and up to 6 days on GPS mode.
• You can access animated workout routines on your smartwatch’s display to achieve your fitness goals in record time.
3. Garmin Forerunner 255 (Slate Grey)
• As a custom-made watch for runners, this model has special features like heart-rate variation status monitoring and running power analysis that helps you fine-tune your training sessions.
• With the Pace Predictor and Recovery Time assessment features, you can improve your running pace and time with real-time numbers.
• Thanks to the 30 sports apps onboard this Garmin smartwatch, you can mix up your track training with swimming, climbing, cycling and more.
• The PacePro feature allows you to use the Garmin Connect app to assess the running route and intuitively plan a running strategy in advance.
4. Garmin Fenix 7 Solar (Silver with Graphite Band)
• The 1.3-inch solar charging display of this watch uses the sun’s rays to refuel the battery life of the device, extending it up to 22 days.
• Whether you’re going skiing, surfing or mountain biking, this multisport GPS-enabled Garmin smartwatch comes with dedicated tracking modes for all your activities.
• With daily workout suggestions, performance metrics reports and real-time stamina assessments, you can get closer to your fitness goals.
• This smartwatch automatically sends your live location details to your contacts upon incident detection during select outdoor activity modes.
5. Garmin Forerunner 55 (Aqua)
• This device comes loaded with custom outdoor and indoor running modes and workout suggestions to improve your running performance.
• With the Garmin Coach feature, you can receive personalised training suggestions and step-by-step guidance on how to achieve your running goals.
• From your body battery to stress levels and sleeping patterns, this Garmin watch keeps a vigilant eye on all your health parameters.
6. Garmin Epix Gen 2 (Black Titanium)
• With the hydration tracker, you can log your fluid intake levels and generate auto reminders for set hydration goals.
• The VO2 Max feature allows you to train smarter by assessing the total oxygen intake of your body during workout sessions.
• You also get more accurate navigation data with the multiband GNSS support on this Garmin smartwatch.
• The specially designed body battery monitoring system of this watch helps you optimise your energy levels by reviewing heart rate and pulse-ox data.
7. Garmin Instinct 2S Solar (Mist Grey)
• This Garmin smartwatch doesn’t just track your sleep cycle but also gives you valuable insights to improve it.
• The shock and thermal damage-proof body of this smartwatch comes with Gorilla Glass protection and a 10 ATM waterproof rating.
• You can sync your smartphone with the watch to review your calendar, contacts, notifications and more.
8. Garmin Lily (Rose Gold)
• This Garmin watch for women sports a stylish patterned lens and touchscreen display with interchangeable band options to fit every occasion.
• You can track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy, log symptoms, get health and nutrition tips – all via the Garmin Connect app.
• To ensure that you unwind after a stressful day, this watch comes with built-in relaxation reminders and short breathing exercises.
• Whether you like intensive workouts or yoga, this watch comes with custom apps to help fine-tune all your fitness activities.
9. Garmin Vivoactive 4S (Black/Slate)
• Infuse a whole new dynamism into your workout sessions with the 20 preloaded outdoor and indoor workout apps on the Garmin watch.
• With the structured breathing routines of this smartwatch, you can relax after a stressful day.
• Whether it’s cardio, yoga or strength training, you won’t need to look for demos as this watch comes with animated workout routines.
• You can download and enjoy hundreds of custom watch faces from the Connect IQ Store.
10. Garmin Venu (Black/Gold)
• This Garmin smartwatch comes loaded with health trackers, fitness monitors and over 20 indoor/outdoor workout apps.
• You can download and create playlists on the watch to enjoy some tunes while on the go or working out.
• Sync this smartwatch with your smartphone and you won’t ever miss an email, text or call notification.
How to Buy Garmin Watches on Bajaj Markets
Shop for these smartwatches on Bajaj Markets to infuse a dynamic edge into your fitness journey without draining your pockets. Not only does this online shopping platform have the largest collection of Garmin smartwatches for men and women, but it also retails them at competitive prices. Moreover, since you stand to enjoy the benefits of flexible payment options and discounts, your shopping experience feels ultra-premium.
With the intuitively designed filters of this shopping platform, you can also browse through models by price, features, activity trackers and styles. Once you’ve made your decision, head to the checkout window. Here, you can use internet banking, your credit or debit card, UPI ID or select mobile wallets to pay for the order.
FAQs on Garmin Watches
1. Which is the best Garmin watch?
Ans: Garmin Venu 2 is the best smartwatch model from the brand.
2. Can I wear my Garmin smartwatch when swimming?
Ans: All Garmin watches come with a certain level of protection against water exposure. However, only models with 50 or 100 ATM water resistance ratings can be used for underwater activities like swimming.
3. Can I answer calls with my Garmin smartwatch?
Ans: Yes. Garmin’s Venu 2 Plus smartwatch allows users to make and answer calls without taking out their smartphones. This model also comes with voice assistance that allows users to control the device with a simple voice command.
4. How long do Garmin smartwatches last?
Ans: Garmin watches are made with quality materials. This grants them a durable shelf life. Thus, if used with proper care, most Garmin smartwatches will last for 5 years or more.
5. What is the price of a Garmin watch?
Ans: Prices of Garmin smartwatches start from approximately ₹18,990 in India. Prices of models from the Luxury range start from ₹1,41,000.