Wrist watches are not just limited to keeping track of time and are an important accessory that can elevate your look and come in analog and digital models. These timepieces can differ in terms of shape, size, the material used, etc., and make for a great accessory as well as a gift for your loved ones.
Depending on your preference, requirement, and budget, you can opt for either an analog watch or a digital watch. Companies like Casio, Titan, and fossil offer smart watches that have sophisticated features onboard like heart rate monitors, GPS, AMOLED displays, and even sleep tracking software.
If you are looking for a wrist watch for women then it's time to head to Bajaj MARKETS online marketplace. You can choose from a large array of watches for women in a variety of configurations and designs and purchase the one that suits your needs the best.
Price List of 10 Latest Ladies Watches in India, 2022
We have curated a list below with the latest watch for women from different brands to aid you in your quest to find the best watches for women.
• This women’s watch from Giordano is water-resistant up to 30 metres and it can be worn while washing your hands or face.
• The scratch-resistant ladies' wristwatch from Giordano is made of mineral glass material with high hardness.
• The metal plating finish gives it a refined and luxurious look. The band of the watch is skin-friendly and can last for years.
8. Swarovski Octea Lux Chronograph Watch for Women
• This 50m water-resistant ladies' watch from Swarovski's Octea watch collection is among the best-selling watches from the luxury watch brand.
• The everyday wear watch features a stopwatch function with accumulated and interval timing.
• The beautiful green strap and round dial with crystal detailing on the bezel add to its beauty and appeal.
9. Fossil Analog Daisy Black Dial Women's Watch
• The Daisy collection of watches for women from Fossil can go well with a wide array of outfits.
• The black round dial in the 34 mm case is protected by mineral glass.
• The black strap is made of genuine leather and comes with a buckle clasp that ensures it fits comfortably on the wrist.
• This Fossil analog watch is a perfect combination of class and beauty which makes it a sought-after product among women.
10. Michael Kors Smart Watch for Women
• This Michael Kors digital watch for women flaunts a rose gold stainless steel strap with pave centre links.
• The smartwatch from Michael Kors is powered by the Wear OS by Google which is compatible with Android and iPhone smartphones.
• Michael Kors Access Gen 6 Bradshaw smartwatch sports a touchscreen and comes with a wireless charger.
• The fast-charging capability fuels up the battery up to 80% within 30 minutes.
• Listen to your favourite music while on the go with the Spotify app for Wear OS.
How to Buy Ladies Watches on Bajaj MARKETS
If you plan to buy a ladies' wristwatch at a cost-effective rate, visit Bajaj MARKETS. It contains a vast collection of watches for women. The user-friendly shopping platform interface allows you to search based on filter options such as ladies' watch price, band/strap material, watch dial type, water resistance, etc.
Additionally, you may also get to enjoy offers and discounts on your purchase. Simply add the model to your cart and proceed to the checkout window, where you can review offers and conveniently pay for the order via your credit/debit card, or through Netbanking, UPI, or a mobile wallet.
FAQs on Ladies Watches
1. What is the difference between a digital and an analog wrist watch for women?
Ans: Analog watches indicate time with mechanical structures such as a dial, an hour hand, a minute hand, and a second hand. Whereas, digital watches indicate time by means of electronic structures like a liquid crystal and LED.
2. Is it okay to wear a wristwatch when swimming?
Ans: Most water-resistant watches for women can endure rain, accidental splashes of water, and sweat. However, being water-resistant does not imply that you can swim or shower with your watch on. You can swim with your watch on if it is 100m water-resistant, but this still means that it should only be worn for snorkelling at the surface rather than diving.
3. What are the benefits of digital watches?
Ans: The digital watches are sleek, sporty, and tech-savvy. Here are some of the key benefits of digital watches.
• Tracking your workouts
• Monitoring heart rate.
• Easy on the wrist
• Made to last in tough outdoor conditions
4. Which brands in India make the best watches for women?
Ans: There is a wide variety of branded watches for women available online. Some of the popular brands that offer premium watches for women are Fossil, Swarovski, Titan, Casio, etc.
5. What to look for when buying a wrist watch for women?
Ans: The important factors to be considered when looking to purchase a wrist watch for women are