A good night’s sleep is paramount to our overall well being. It is an important commodity that requires attention and research. The number of online mattresses can overwhelm even the most confident buyer. That’s where Bajaj MARKETS eCarT comes in.
Shopping online for a mattress can be a little more tricky than it may seem. At Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, we try to make the process a little simpler. You can browse through the multiple options, compare them and buy one that you like. And that’s not all, once you pick the one that suits you the best, you can benefit from special offers on your mattress purchase.
Price List of 10 Latest Mattresses in India, 2022
Given below is the list of the latest and best mattresses that you may find online. Also take a look at the bed mattress price, so that you shop within your budget.
Kurl-on Plush Top 6” Foam Bonnell Queen Size Spring Mattress
Flipkart Perfect Homes Dreamline Dual Comfort Memory Foam 8” Mattress
Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam 6 Inch Queen Mattress
Centuary Sleepables 6 Inch Single Size Pocket Spring PU Foam Mattress
Solimo Brand - 6”, King Spring Mattress
Top 10 Best Selling Mattresses to Buy in India
Here is a list of the best selling mattresses. You can go through their details, draw a comparison between the ones you prefer, and then make a decision.
1. Hypnos Mirage 6” Single Mattress
Hypnos Mirage would be an excellent choice if you are looking for a mattress online that offers extra care to your back. The mattress provides perfect support to your back and other joints in the body.
• Made of three layers that add high resilience, bounce and breathability to the mattress
• Firm yet flexible surface gives you a comfortable sleep
• Woven with quilted material, it is quite lightweight
2. Sleepyhead Original Orthopedic Memory Foam 5” Single High DensityFoam Mattress
The Sleepyhead Original pain-relieving memory foam is surely one of the best mattresses online.
• Along with a breathable fabric, the mattress features a super soft foam that offers support besides acting as responsive memory foam
• Zero Partner disturbance by offering motion isolation
• Made up of multiple layers that offer top-notch orthopaedic support
• Sag resistance that makes the mattress comfortable and durable
Say goodbye to sleep woes with the Wakefit 7 Zone Latex Mattress. The medium firm and bouncy mattress aligns perfectly with your body, thus, offering a comfortable support to your posture. It is a strong competitor to be one of the best priced mattresses online.
• Wakefit offers a 100 nights trial
• Comes with a 10-year warranty
• It has a Removable cover to allow safe machine wash
The dual side mattress is layered with an excellent firm foam on one side and soft cushion on the other. Typically, one side gives high resilience and the other gives comfort.
• A customizable flip mattress that is available with a two-in-one design
• Manufactured with top quality material and soft knit fabric
• If you suffer back pain, the hard foam can give you extra support
5. Repose Lady Indiana 6” Single Bonnell Spring Mattress
The Bonnell springs attached to the mattress offer soft comfort by distributing the bodyweight uniformly all over. Besides, this mattress maintains shape with well-stitched machine sides.
• Has a long life and hence, it can be one of your best mattress purchases
• Lowers motion transfer and allows soothing and no-disturbance bedtime
• PU Foam delivers extreme comfort and softness
6. Wakefit Orthopedic Memory Foam 8” Queen PU Foam Mattress
This is one of the most innovative mattresses you will ever come across when you are on an online mattress shopping spree. The Wakefit Orthopedic Memory Foam mattress uses the latest technologies to offer the utmost back support.
• Research-driven innovation that adapts to the contours of the body and promotes a brilliant spinal alignment
• Built with next-gen memory foam, this mattress has a seven pressure zone foam layer
• Comes with breathable premium fabric and a high resilience foam
A mattress purchase will last you for years, so make sure that your decision is well-thought-of. The Duroflex LiveIn is a roll packed medium-firm mattress that is a perfect blend of plush comfort and support. While the resilient foam increases body support, the memory foam contours with the body shape.
• The triple Anti-Microbial Fabric protects you from fungi, bacteria, dust, dust mites
• Orthopaedic recommended 5 zone support layer is designed to offer back support
• The easy to set up mattress comes with a 10-year warranty
8. Comforto Hybrid 10” Pocket Spring with Memory Foam
Comforto Hybrid mattress offers comfortable sleep with pain relief, quality support, and value for money.
• The primary material includes a pocket spring with memory foam contributing perfectly to the orthopaedic treatment
• Comes with individually pocketed springs that ensures comfort
• Medium Firmness for suitable posture support
9. The Sleep Company Patented SmartGRID 6” Orthopaedic Mattress
This medium-firm mattress has an outstanding blend of SmartGRID Ortho technology with utmost comfort. Designed with several layers of ingenuity, every mattress layer aims to offer 2 times the back support. This makes it one of the best mattresses to buy online.
• The SmartGRID offers motion isolation to ensure zero partner disturbance.
• Knitted with a soft material to provide ultimate comfort
• 2500 air channels and a cool and healthy airflow
• Smart Ortho technology adapts to the shape of the body and gives remarkable spine care
10. Wakeup Ortho 8” Medium Firm Memory Foam Mattress
When you need to buy a mattress, Medium Firm Mattress is one of the best options. It is an ideal support mattress for belly and back sleepers. It is made of Memory foam that allows high-density support.
• It comes with a high-quality polyurethane foam
• It has an Anti Skid fabric layer to ensure stability on the floor/bed
• It offers orthopaedic support to the back and other joints
How to Buy Mattresses on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT
Bajaj MARKETS eCarT is your one-stop shopping destination when it comes to buying home appliances and lifestyle products. Browse through the site and shortlist your product based on comparisons from the list of some of the best mattresses available online. Once you determine the product that can cater to your needs, move on to the checkout section.
Herein, you will come across a pool of attractive deals and discounts. Analyse the one that applies to your product, and check the particular rewards and cashback available on opting for the mattress you’re shopping for online. You can choose from the different payment options provided Bajaj MARKETS eCarT like Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI and eligible Wallets and close your purchase.
1. What are the different types of mattresses available online?
Ans: Different types of mattresses are easily available through online mattress shopping. Apart from traditional straw, coir, and cotton-stuffed varieties, some popular options include gel-based mattresses, water-based mattresses, spring foam mattresses and inflatable mattresses.
2. Which mattress is best for the back?
Ans: If you are searching for the best mattress to buy online, ensure prioritising comfort. Individuals with back pain can select a mattress with memory foam or certified natural latex orthopaedic support. These are ergonomically customised to ease lower back pain by enhancing blood circulation, maintaining posture, and splitting the bodyweight uniformly.
3. How long do mattresses generally last?
Ans: Any good mattress can last anywhere between 7-10 years. Thereafter, you need to consider a new mattress purchase. However, there is a pool of factors that impact the mattress's lifespan. Some include,
• The built material and the quality
• The mattress price
• Weight of the individual
• Maintenance of the mattress
4. How to do online mattress shopping?
Ans: Before you buy an online mattress, consider the availability of the following features besides checking the new mattress cost.
• Body type
• Sleeping position
Don't skip on comparing the mattress price list.
5. How to tell if the mattress is too firm?
Ans: Before you buy a mattress, looking at the firmness is highly significant. Waking up with shoulder pain, neck pain, back pain, or finding discomfort in sleeping etc,. indicates that the mattress is too firm. It is essential that you feel comfortable at the pressure points (shoulders, hips, knees) to avoid long term chronic pains. Hence, make sure you refrain from using worn-out or hard/old mattresses. Consider buying the best mattress that suits your body.