With the advent of vacuum cleaners, you no longer have to spend hours trying to manually clean every nook and cranny of your home. These intuitively designed cleaning partners streamline your cleaning chores to help you maintain a sparkling clean home, with minimum effort. The powerful suction capacity of such models is designed to remove microscopic dust and dirt particles with unmatched ease.
Equipped with a variety of handy accessories, these vacuum cleaners are perfect for cleaning dust and germs from the most far-fetched areas of your rooms with utmost efficiency.If you’re looking for a vacuum cleaner on EMI, you should head over to the Bajaj MARKETS. Here you can sift through upright, canister, bag-less, handheld, portable and cordless vacuum cleaners to pick one that best meets your cleaning needs.
Price List of the 10 Latest Vacuum Cleaners, 2022
The latest vacuum cleaner models help maintain a squeaky clean home, without the hassle of over-exerting yourself. You can shop for such advanced feature-loaded models from top brands like Prestige, Dyson and others at Bajaj MARKETS. To help you get started on this quest for the perfect home cleaning partner, we’ve curated a price list of the latest and best vacuum cleaner models below:
Top 10 Best Selling Vacuum Cleaners to Buy in India
1. Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Pro
• As one of the best cordless vacuum cleaners, this model uses an array of 14 concentric cyclones to effectively suction even microscopic dust particles from your carpet and floor
• Comes with a fully sealed filtration system that can trap almost a 100% of particles as small as 0.03 microns
• Comes with 3 power modes to suit your every vacuuming need and is engineered to reduce sound output for quiet yet effective cleaning sessions
• This ergonomically designed model can also transform into a handheld vacuum cleaner to eliminate dust from the snug corners of your home
2. Philips Fc9352/01 Bagless Dry Vacuum Cleaner
• Powered by a robust 1900W motor that generates a super-strong suction force to eliminate dust, pet hairs and allergens from the toughest corners of your room
• The fully sealed filtration system of this vacuum cleaner comes with an allergy filter that captures up to 99.9% of allergens, pollen, dust mites, etc. to effectively reduce allergic reactions
• Features an integrated soft brush and a turbo brush nozzle for effective cleaning across different surfaces of your home
3. Inalsa Micro WD10 Vacuum Cleaner
• One of the best vacuum cleaners for home that’s powered by a 1000W motor and generates an ultra-effective suction force to make your home squeaky clean
• The blower function of this vacuum cleaner removes dust from the hard-to-reach corners of your room
• One of the best vacuum cleaners for both dry and wet vacuuming across a range of different surfaces like the carpet, sofa, floor, etc.
• Comes with cleaning accessories like a dry/wet brush, a floor-cum-carpet brush and a round nozzle brush
4. Eureka Forbes Trendy Zip Dry Vacuum Cleaner
• An ergonomically designed portable vacuum cleaner, powered by a 1000W motor that generates a strong suction force for effortlessly deep cleaning your home
• You can customise the vacuuming head as per your cleaning needs as this model comes with a range of cleaning accessories like brushes and nozzles
• For a convenient cleaning experience, this quality vacuum comes with a foot operation mechanism so that you don’t have to bend down when cleaning your home
• Comes with a 2-litre reusable dust bag that doesn’t need to be emptied out before every vacuuming session
5. Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P
• This robot vacuum cleaner comes with 2100pa suction power and offers users a 2-in-1 sweeping and mopping function
• The LDS Laser Navigation System onboard offers this vacuum cleaner a better scanning range for more accurate and streamlined cleaning sessions
• If your robot vacuuming partner runs out of charge in-between a cleaning session, it will automatically go to the charging point and once refuelled, it will resume cleaning from the last breakpoint
• One of the best cordless vacuums that can be controlled via Voice Navigation and a Smart App
6. Kent 16057 Hand-Held Vacuum Cleaner
• An ergonomically designed, small vacuum cleaner that’s easy to carry and convenient to use
• Comes with an ultra-durable 2000mAh rechargeable battery
• You don’t have to manage the hassle of wires when using this wet and dry vacuum cleaner
• Comes with a crevice nozzle that effectively removes dust and dirt from the far-fetched corners of your room
7. Karcher Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner (WD3)
• This multipurpose vacuum cleaner can be used to clean both dry dust and wet spills
• Comes with a blower function that can be used to vacuum the hard-to-reach corners of your home
• Features a specially designed cartridge filter and a 17-litre plastic container
8. Agaro Regal Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
• Sports a lightweight and portable design that makes it a good all-round cleaning partner
• The aerodynamic nozzle makes it perfect for cleaning a variety of surfaces including furniture, upholstery, curtains, cars, books, etc.
• Features an advanced bagless cleaning technology that cuts down on the time needed to clean your dust bag after every vacuuming session
9. Prestige Clean Home Typhoon 06 Vacuum Cleaner
• This vacuum cleaner comes with a HEPA filter that effectively eliminates pollutants and microbes from your home
• Comes with a strong suction force and a powerful blower function
• You can clean different surfaces with equal efficiency, thanks to the multiple handy attachments that accompany this model
• The 10-litre dust container of this model ensures that you won’t need to make frequent trips to the trash can when vacuuming your home
10. Eureka Forbes Sure from Forbes Zest Multipurpose Vacuum Cleaner
• The dry vacuuming function of this model can be used to eliminate dust and dirt, while its wet mopping function can be used to clean wet spills
• Comes with a 7-litre dust container that helps you clean your home without making frequent runs to the dust bin
• Powerful 1200W motor that produces a 16 KPA suction force to effectively clean your dirt and dust mites
How to Buy Vacuum Cleaners on Bajaj MARKETS
If you’re looking to buy a vacuum cleaner online, you can shop for one at the most cost-effective rates at Bajaj MARKETS. You can use the filters listed on the portal to streamline your search for the ideal home cleaning partner. Whether you wish to buy a multipurpose vacuum cleaner or a portable one, you can find it all on the digital marketplace.
Moreover, when shopping for a vacuum cleaner on this smart and intuitive platform, you may also get to enjoy lucrative deals and offers on your purchase. To enjoy such an optimised shopping experience, just add the shortlisted model to your cart and proceed to the checkout window. Here, you can opt for a cashless payment option and pay for your purchase via your credit/debit card or through Netbanking, UPI, or your mobile wallet.
FAQs on Vacuum Cleaners
1. What should I look for when buying a vacuum cleaner?
Ans: When you buy a vacuum cleaner online, you should review the suction power of the model, its filtration system and warranty coverage.
2. What is a multipurpose vacuum cleaner’s price?
Ans: While the price of your multipurpose vacuum cleaner will depend on the brand and model you pick, you can shop for such models from a starting price of ₹ 4,499. However, models that come with additional accessories and features tend to be more expensive than ones that offer simple wet and dry cleaning functions.
3. Are handheld vacuums good?
Ans: Handheld vacuums are good for cleaning small spills around the home. Their compact and portable design also makes them versatile cleaning partners that can be used not only indoors but also outdoors.
4. Should I opt for a cordless vacuum?
Ans: If you want a vacuum that doesn’t hinder your range of movement, you should opt for a cordless vacuum model. With such vacuum cleaners, you can easily move from one room to the next without the hassle of managing a wire that’s tugging your hands. The best cordless vacuums are not just wireless cleaning partners, but they also come with advanced cleaning technologies and features.
5. What is a good suction force for a vacuum cleaner?
Ans: The suction power of a vacuum will vary as per the type of model you pick. Nonetheless, 80-100 AW is considered good suction power for cordless vacuums, while 180-200 AW is a good suction force for upright vacuums. Canister models should ideally come with 300 AW suction power.