Among the devices and gadgets we cannot do without, wrist watches rank at the very top. These are functional and ergonomic, come in different sizes and shapes and are made from different materials. Furthermore, branded watches for men and women allow them to make a style or fashion statement. These watches also form an important and intrinsic part of one’s ensemble, and come in analog and digital models.
Depending on your preference, requirement and budget, you can opt for either an analog watch or a digital watch. Additionally, you can also choose the dial shape and size, along with the strap material. For instance, you can find watches with leather straps, or you can opt for a model with a metal strap. Furthermore, you also get dedicated watches, such as lifestyle watches, outdoor watches or golf watches.
Once you know the type of watch you prefer, you can visit Bajaj MARKETS eCarT and browse through an extensive catalogue of wrist watches. Additionally, you may also encounter exclusive offers and discounts, which render your shopping experience a fruitful and enjoyable one.
Price List of 10 Latest Watches, 2022
You can opt for a normal watch in the analog or digital format, or you can purchase a smartwatch. Furthermore, you can also opt for a hybrid model, which combines the features and functionalities of both – a normal watch and a smartwatch. At Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, you will come across a plethora of models offered by leading brands, including GOQii, OPPO and Fire-Boltt. We also equip you with a list of the latest watches, along with their corresponding prices.
Garmin Instinct 2 Solar
pTron Force X11
Fire-Boltt Ninja Calling
Crossbeats Ignite Pro
Realme Techlife Watch S100
Amazfit GTR3 Pro
Fossil Gen 6
Mobvoi Ticwatch E3
Dizo Watch 2 Sports
Top 10 Best Selling Watches to Buy in India
Amazfit GTR 2e
● Comes in three colours and 50+ watch face themes, so that you can customise the watch face to match your outfit
● Runs on a high-capacity battery that lasts for up to 24 days with typical usage, and 12 days with heavy usage
● Some of its features include 24-hour heart rate monitoring, SpO2 measurement, sleep quality monitoring and 90+ sports modes
Realme Watch S
● This new watch boasts a large colour touchscreen with an auto-brightness feature, as it automatically adapts to the surroundings
● It comes with 16 sports modes, thus providing assistance while you are working out or playing a sport
● This model is crafted using premium aluminium alloy, which makes it aesthetically pleasing while offering superior strength
Noise Colorfit Pro 3
● This model flaunts an elegant 1.55-inch HD TruView display with 500 nits of brightness, so you won’t face any problems while looking at the watch’s contents
● The auto-sport recognition feature allows the watch to track your activity without turning on the walking or running feature
● The watch comes with helpful features such as stress monitoring, heart rate monitor and analysing your sleeping patterns
● This watch analyses your heart for atrial fibrillation (AFib), and comes with a compatible ECG app
● It features a powerful and long-lasting battery, so that the watch remains operational for long periods
● The device comes with additional features such as step count and heart rate monitoring
Tommy Hilfiger Analog Blue Dial Men's Watch-TH1710375
● This watch elegantly combines art and functionality, offering a unique luxury timepiece
● The dial of this watch is encased in Mineral Crystal, while the strap is made of Faux Croc leather
● This model flaunts an ultra-slim 40mm case in a classic blue dial, exuding opulence
Fossil Grant Chronograph Black Dial Men's Watch-FS4832
● This Fossil watch’s movement consists of a quartz crystal, which oscillates when current is applied to it
● It is a multifunctional watch which can double up as a stopwatch
● Fossil watches are water-resistant, and this model comes with a maximum water resistance depth of 50 metres
Honor Watch Magic 2
● This exquisitely designed model flaunts 316L stainless steel, which is typically used in the aerospace industry, making it lightweight yet rugged and robust
● The watch comes with Bluetooth calling and wireless music features, so that you can talk to your friends or listen to music
● With 100 workout modes, this wrist watch can be your ideal fitness partner
● The OPPO Watch boasts a stunning 1.6-inch AMOLED display with a display resolution of 320 x 360 pixels
● It runs on Android-based WearOS, with a Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 and Ambiq Micro Apollo3 Wireless SoC processor, making it a potent wearable
● This model comes with a bouquet of impressive features, including GPS, Google Assistant, heart monitoring and sleep monitoring, making it a multifunctional gadget
boAt Storm Smartwatch
● This smartwatch flaunts a sleek and stylish design, with a 1.3-inch full touch screen curved display with numerous cloud-based watch faces
● The device offers real-time health monitoring, and allows you to monitor your heart rate, blood oxygen levels and your blood pressure
● The cloud-based watch faces extend a more personalised experience, as you can enjoy up to 20 cloud-based watch faces
OnePlus Watch Midnight Black
● This watch from OnePlus comes with Warp Charge, and you can get a week’s power in just 20 minutes
● The device also comes with Bluetooth v5.0 and call features, so that you get the notifications on your wrist
● You get 110 workout types with this device, making it the perfect workout partner as it provides fast and accurate data
How to Buy Watches on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT
If you are thinking about buying a watch online, you should purchase it from a trustworthy platform that offers 100 percent genuine products. You won’t have to worry about the authenticity or the watch price when you shop from Bajaj MARKETS eCarT. You get to browse through a wide array of watches – analog, digital, smart and hybrid – from all the top brands. The user interface of the platform is seamless and intuitive, thus ensuring an enjoyable shopping experience.
Once you find the model you like, you can purchase it by opting for your preferred mode of payment. You can use your credit or debit card, UPI, net banking or select mobile wallets. Furthermore, you may also benefit from exclusive deals and discounts while shopping on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT.
FAQs on Watches
1. Which is the best watch brand in India?
Ans: You can purchase watches from luxury brands such as IWC, Omega and Montblanc. Alternatively, you can opt for timeless brands such as Casio, Rolex and Titan. If you want budget-friendly smartwatches, you can purchase a model from relatively new brands such as OPPO, Realme, Amazfit and Noise.
2. Which is the latest watch model?
Ans: Garmin Instinct 2 Solar and pTron Force X11 are two of the latest watches available today.
3. What is the difference between an analog watch and a digital watch?
Ans: Analog watches indicate the time with the help of the hour hand, minute hand and the seconds hand. Digital watches, on the other hand, display the time digitally on an LCD or LED screen.
4. Are these watches water-resistant?
Ans: Most of the watches available today are water-resistant. The maximum water resistance depth can be 3ATM, 5ATM or 10ATM, depending on the model.
5. Can I connect my watch to Wi-Fi?
Ans: If you own a smartwatch, you can connect the device to the local Wi-Fi network. This will allow you to pair your device with your smartphone, and you will automatically get notifications on your smartwatch.