There was a time when watches were little more than status symbols. However, in 2022, watches are no longer just machines for timekeeping. They have become multifaceted, and smarter. From antique pocket watches, to the evergreen analog and digital models, to the latest hybrid and smartwatches, the beloved wristwear has come a long way.
Moreover, watches today can be used for myriad reasons, and some are crafted for specific purposes. They can now monitor time as well as keep tabs on your heart rate, blood pressure and sleep cycles. Since these pieces are available in a variety of price ranges, you can be as thrifty or extravagant as you want while buying a watch.
Whether you want a classic analog watch or a modern smartwatch, you can find them all on Bajaj Markets at competitive prices. Depending on your preference and budget, you can choose from a variety of brands and types available on the platform.
Price List of 10 Best Watches in India, 2022
Due to the sheer number of options – and the diversity of models, picking one can be quite confusing. Therefore, to ease your worries, we have compiled a list of some of the latest – and best – wrist watches available in India. Refer to this list so that you can make an informed purchasing decision.
boAt Xtend Smartwatch
Fastrack Reflex 3.0 Unisex Activity Tracker
Timex Analog Women's Watch
TIMEWEAR Analog Day Date Functioning Stainless Steel Chain Watch for Men
GOQii Smart Vital Plus
Fossil Gen 5 Touchscreen Men's Smartwatch
Casio Vintage Series Digital Grey Dial Women's Watch-B640WD-1AVDF
Armani Exchange Cayde Black Watch AX2701
Casio G-SHOCK GG-B100BTN-1ADR - G1023
Michael Kors Analog Gold Women Watch MK3735
Top 10 Best Selling Watches to Buy in India
1. boAt Xtend Smartwatch
• The 1.69-inch square colour LCD with round dial provides a comprehensive capacitive touch experience, making the user interface simple to access and navigate.
• The watch also comes with built-in Alexa support, which allows you to use your voice to set alarms and reminders.
• The piece comes with an ambient light display, which allows the watch's brightness to be automatically adjusted to match your surroundings.
2. Fastrack Reflex 3.0 Unisex Activity Tracker
• This device comes with a built-in sleep tracker, which can keep track of your sleeping patterns and improve your sleep quality.
• Because of its 10+ sports modes, this model tracks vital performance indicators while participating in sporting activities.
• The wristwatch has a heart rate monitor to track and record your heartbeats per minute.
3. Timex Analog Women's Watch
• This no-frills analog watch from Timex comes with a metallic mesh strap that has a high ornamental charm to it.
• The case is made of durable and scratch-resistant plated stainless steel.
• For accurate timekeeping, the model is powered by a battery that sends an electrical signal through a piece of crystal quartz.
4. TIMEWEAR Analog Day Date Functioning Stainless Steel Chain Watch for Men
• This simple piece has a large round dial, which makes viewing the time convenient and easy for the user.
• The device has double-locking silver steel straps with fold-over clasps, making it a typical choice for sports watch enthusiasts.
• Weighing merely 130 grams, this wristwatch is comfortable to wear for long durations.
5. GOQii Smart Vital Plus
• This digital watch comes with 18 exercise modes, which can track your activities through precise step counting algorithms, along with real-time data display and analysis.
• The large 1.57-inch HD colour display of this model ensures that the information being displayed is clear, while being easy on the eyes.
• The skin-friendly silicone strap is easy and convenient to wear for prolonged periods.
6. Fossil Gen 5 Touchscreen Men's Smartwatch
• This model is powered by Google Wear OS and is compatible with both iPhone and Android smartphones.
• It includes brand-new smart battery modes that help extend the battery life by several days.
• This watch for men includes a fitness tracker, a heart rate monitor, a calorie counter and other features to track your health
7. Casio Vintage Series Digital Grey Dial Women's Watch
• This watch for women is water resistant up to a depth of 50 metres, and hence, you can wear it to the beach or to a pool party.
• The timepiece comes with a multifunctional alarm, which enables you to set appointment reminders and countdown timers.
• The case shape is Tonneau, and the dial glass is acrylic for added style and grandeur.
8. Armani Exchange Cayde Black Watch AX2701
• The craftsmanship of this stunning analog watch is exquisite and obvious from the moment you lay your eyes on it.
• This model has a large round dial with a scratch-resistant coating (50 mm height x 45 mm width).
• The watch comes with a bracelet-style all-black metal strap with adjustable links for added convenience and comfort for long durations.
9. CASIO G Shock (G1023)
• Due to its unisex design and rugged features such as a compass, barometer, and altimeter, this series has been quite popular among people with a sporty lifestyle.
• This piece sports a mineral glass dial and a carbon core structure for added strength and durability.
• The watch is mud, fall, and shock-resistant and is water-resistant up to 200 metres.
10. Michael Kors Analog Gold Women Watch MK3735
• This analog watch for women has a classic rose gold dial and a rose gold strap with rose gold hands for an uber luxurious look.
• Weighing a mere163 grams and with a band-width of 8 mm, this timepiece from Michael Kors is elegant and practical for daily work wear.
• The stainless steel body of the model adds to its longevity and sturdiness.
How to Buy Watches on Bajaj Markets
On Bajaj Markets, you can purchase any of the aforementioned watches or browse through a variety of other models. Before making a decision, you can use the helpful filters to narrow down your search and easily compare the features of different models. After you've made your selection, simply proceed to pay for the watch using one of the several convenient online payment methods.
These include UPI, credit or debit cards, net banking or select mobile wallets. Once you've successfully placed your order, you will receive an acknowledgement and an estimated delivery date for your new wristwatch.
FAQs on Watches
1. Do watches come with replaceable batteries?
Ans: Yes, many watches have replaceable batteries. The options available are solar-powered watches and Li-ion cells. Most analog watches have replaceable batteries that can be easily replaced on your own, though it is usually recommended to have it done by a professional.
2. What is the best watch for sports and outdoor activities?
Ans: Casio's G-Shock series is universally regarded as one of the best analog watches for strenuous outdoor activities. They not only have useful functions like a compass, a barometer, an altimeter and a thermometer, but they are also extremely durable and can withstand falls and shocks. The watches are waterproof (up to 200 metres), scratch resistant, and dust and mud resistant.
3. What are the different types of watches?
Ans: Analog watches are the simplest of all and show time with hour, minutes and seconds hands. Digital watches show time in a numerical format. Hybrid watches are a mix of analog and digital watches. Furthermore, smartwatches have additional features like a music player and a health vital tracker. Built for outdoor activities, sports watches are hardy pieces that come with waterproof and dust-resistant bodies.
4. What is the average price of a smartwatch?
Ans: Smartwatches are available across the price spectrum. These can be as affordable as ₹1,000, or as expensive as ₹2 Lakh. The average cost, however, is around ₹3,000.
5. Can I access WhatsApp and Facebook on my watch?
Ans: Yes. Some wrist watches like the GOQii smartwatch allow you to access notifications from WhatsApp, Facebook and text messages.