Do you have access to safe and healthy water? It is difficult to tell if the water supply to your home is contaminated with unwanted chemicals. To make sure the water you drink is healthy and safe, water purifiers are a much-needed solution. Water purifiers help you meet the fundamental need of safe water from the comfort of your home. Today, many leading brands like Aquaguard, Livpure, KENT and LG offer a wide range of water purifying appliances for everyday use.
The best water purifiers for home usage come equipped with multiple filtration techniques that make drinking water extremely safe. These techniques include reverse osmosis (RO), ultraviolet (UV) and ultrafiltration (UF). Some of the top water filters for your home may even include taste adjusters (TA) and mineral charge (MC) technologies. Additionally, the best water purifiers also come with a Total Dissolved Salts (TDS) controller to reduce the TDS levels of the purified water.
To find the right water purifier for your home, all you need to do is visit Bajaj Markets today. On this user-friendly online marketplace, you can find a wide range of water filters equipped with the best filtration and purification technologies. Check out your options and make your purchase on this platform easily at highly competitive prices.
Price List of the 10 Latest Water Purifiers, 2022
You can find water purifiers of different types online, each with varying storage capacities and filtration rates. Before you make a choice, you also need to factor in the price of the water purifier. So, check out the list below to get a better idea of how much the latest water purifying appliances cost.
• With Livpure’s HR70 Technology, the Platino Copper purifier saves around 20,000 litres of water each year.
• The use of a copper cartridge also infuses the water with this essential mineral, thereby boosting your immunity and improving your heart health.
• Its 8-stage purification process makes this appliance suitable for filtering borewell, tank and tap water with TDS up to 2,000.
KENT Grand Star 9L Water Purifier (RO + UV + UF + TDS)
• With a 9-litre tank and a filtration rate of 20 L/hr, this is a good water filter for homes with 4 to 5 members.
• Its multi-stage purification process involves the use of RO, UV and UF technologies, also making it ideal for brackish hard water.
• It is designed using safe, food-grade plastic and features a compact wall-mountable design.
How to Buy Water Purifiers on Bajaj Markets
To buy a good water purifier for your home, simply visit Bajaj Markets and use the search option to find the product of your choice. There are also several online filters that can help you refine your search as per your needs. You can use them to find water purifiers according to the storage capacity, purification stages, brand, price range and more.
Then, add the water filter of your choice to your cart and proceed to check out. On the payments page, choose from different payment modes to make your payment. The options include debit cards, credit cards, UPI, internet banking and select mobile wallets. After you’ve paid for the product, you can expect to receive it at your registered address within just a few days.
FAQs on Water Purifiers
1. How many stages of purification does a water purifier offer?
Ans: The exact number of stages in the purification process varies from one appliance to another. Typically, it can range from 3 to 9 stages.
2. Which is the best brand of water purifiers in India?
Ans: There are many leading brands that make water purifiers for homes in India. Some of the top names include KENT, Livpure, LG and Aquaguard.
3. What is the meaning of filtration rate in a water purifier?
Ans: The filtration rate refers to the volume of water that a purifier filters in a given time period. It is normally quoted in terms of litres per hour, and the higher the purification rate, the better.
4. How often should I change the filters in my water purifier?
Ans: It is generally recommended that you change the filters once every 12 months. However, the best water purifiers in the market come with indicators that let you know when it’s time for a change.
5. Are water purifiers energy-efficient?
Ans: Most of the best water purifiers for homes in India are now extremely energy-efficient. So, you need not worry about racking up a high electricity bill simply because of your water purifier.