Technological advancements in the Banking and Finance sector have made it easier for borrowers to avail credit products and insurance policies online. Moreover, several lending institutions have also launched their personalized mobile apps that have made digital payments convenient for potential customers. There are a lot of digital payment apps and investment apps available in the market, one such app is the Finserv MARKETS app.
This app offers an enhanced user experience and greater control over various aspects of money management. Such apps are an efficient and practical way of looking after your finances. With a constant rise in the number of fintech apps in the market, these apps have now become available to both individual users and businesses.
The following are some of the salient features of the Finserv MARKETS app:
1. Banking cards: Banking cards are one of the most widely used payment methods that can be used for online purchases and in digital payment apps, POS machines, etc.
2. USSD: This service can be used to initiate fund transfers, get a look at bank statements and make balance queries. *99#, can be used to carry out mobile transactions without downloading any digital payment app
3. Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS): This service can only be availed if your Aadhaar number is registered with the bank where you hold an account. AEPS can be used for all types of banking transactions.
4. UPI: UPI is a type of payment system through which any customer holding a bank account can send and receive money through a UPI-based app.
5. Mobile Wallets: This is a virtual wallet service that can be used by downloading an app. You can also add money to your mobile wallet and use the same to make payments and purchases.
6. Bank pre-paid cards: A bank prepaid card is a type of payment instrument through which you load money to make purchases.
7. Point of Sale (PoS): PoS terminals are usually installed at all stores where purchases are made by customers using credit/debit cards. PoS is also available on mobile platforms and through internet browsers.
8. Internet Banking: Internet banking is also referred to as e-banking or virtual banking. Internet banking is usually done through online fund transfers via NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
9. Mobile Banking: Many banks have their own apps for their customers to download the same to carry out banking transactions at the click of a button. You can carry out financial transactions/banking transactions through your smartphone.
10. Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) app: This app can be used by anyone who has a mobile number, debit card, and a valid bank account. You can use this app to send money to different bank accounts, virtual addresses or to an Aadhaar number.
Financial services available at the Finserv MARKETS app:
You can avail Bajaj Finance loans with the help of the Finserv MARKETS app in a hassle-free manner. Moreover, you also get the option to customize your loan according to your requirements.
Be it health insurance, car insurance or two-wheeler insurance, the Finserv MARKETS app will help you avail insurance plans with affordable premiums, wider coverage, and a hassle-free claim settlement process.
Numerous investment options makes it essential that you assess the risk carefully before making any kind of investment. With the help of the Finserv MARKETS app, you can invest your hard-earned money wisely in ULIPs, fixed deposits, mutual funds, and Digital Gold to obtain profitable returns.
You can shop at No Cost EMI from a wide variety of electronic products & household appliances on the EMI Store. Moreover, you can also avail exclusive cashback & Digital Goldback offers on the Finserv MARKETS App.
You can get to know your CIBIL credit report with the help of the Finserv MARKETS app. Also, make sure you make the most of the understanding of the features and uses of this finance app and ensure it fulfills your financial needs.
With the Finserv MARKETS app, you can avail personalized choices for Loans, Cards, Insurance, investments & UPI Payments along with No Cost EMIs. The app makes it easier for you to make digital payments, apply for loans, insurance and make investments online.
Personalized choices for Loans, Cards, Insurance, Investments & UPI Payments along with No Cost EMI offers to shop for a wide range of lifestyle products – discover more on the Finserv MARKETS App