A smartphone is one product in which you invest only once in a few years, making it important to buy only the best within your range. Today, given how the market is flooded with flagship smartphones, you can put adequate thought into your options and buy the best smartphone under 50,000 INR. A smartphone that has top-ranking features like FHD display, powerful processor and robust memory is a necessity for any student and working professional. Connect your device to an internet source and enjoy content from OTT platforms, gaming apps and watch movies with just one tap. Glance through the below models to choose the best phone under 50,000 INR.
Phones Under 50000 With Specifications
1. OPPO Reno6 pro (12GB, 256GB): Enjoy FHD+ resolution on the AMOLED panel of the OPPO Reno6 Pro that animates your videos and shows vivid visuals. On the 6.5-inch display, OPPO gives you a high refresh rate of 90 Hz and HDR10+ playback certification for smooth and uninterrupted viewing to make it one of the best phones under 50,000 INR. With a massive 256GB internal memory, download heavy apps and games on your OPPO Reno6 Pro worry-free.
2. OnePlus 9 (8GB, 128GB): Known to be the best mobile under 50,000 INR, OnePlus has come a long way in establishing itself as a brand. The OnePlus 9 features ultra-fast charging performance and a 4500 mAh lithium-Ion battery, thus assuring you of the phone’s long-lasting and superior performance. Use the Hasselblad camera to click high quality photographs. With a year-long warranty on the smartphone, you can buy your OnePlus 9 model that proves to be a worthwhile investment.
3. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (8GB, 128GB): Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is a mobile under 50,000 INR that is ideal for anyone looking for best-in-class smartphones within a budget bracket. The Galaxy S20 FE has a large 6.5-inch super AMOLED display that animates your videos in a lifelike manner. Unlock your phone and download apps with the fingerprint sensor and the large internal storage space of 128GB. The 8GB RAM assists in easy multitasking for a seamless experience.
4. vivo X60 Pro (12GB, 256GB): As a manufacturer of premium quality smartphones in the market, vivo has cemented itself as a customer’s favorite. The X60 Pro can prove to be the best phone under 50,000 INR with its massive 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. Not only does it accommodate newer software updates easily with its Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor, but it is also apt for smooth and uninterrupted usage. Navigate faster on the Android v.11 OS that is highly user-friendly and facilitates better performance.
5. realme X50 Pro (12GB, 256GB): While choosing the best smartphone under 50,000 INR, consider the realme X50 Pro that gives you A-class features within a budget bracket. The Snapdragon 865 5G chipset and the phone’s Fast Charge facility help in giving you a powerful performance that lasts for a long time. With the extremely user-friendly Android v.10 OS, you can easily navigate through your smartphone without any hassles.
6. Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (8GB, 512GB): The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is the perfect choice for a convenient, budget-friendly option amongst the best smartphones in India. The Galaxy S10 Lite has an impressive 1080 x 2440 pixel FHD+ display that provides immersive visuals. The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (SM8150) octa-core processor which facilitates faster navigation and quick operation. Make the best use of the 512GB internal storage and download your favorite apps with no hassles!
7. Mi 11X Pro (8GB, 128GB): Click highly detailed pictures for your social media handles with the phone’s 108MP primary rear camera that helps you capture vibrant, lifelike stills. Switch on the AI Portrait mode to bring laser focus to your selfies with the device’s 20MP front camera. Furthermore, the 4520 mAh lithium battery helps in retaining charge for a long time.
8. vivo X60 (12GB, 256GB): vivo has quickly become one of the top-ranking companies for manufacturing smartphones. The X60 model comes in Midnight Black colour with a sleek and metallic body that adds to its overall impressive look. Click selfies with a 32MP front camera and store them on the device, owing to its 256GB internal storage. With a Li-Po 4300 mAh fast-charging battery, the X60 proves to be a value-for-money product.
9. Samsung Galaxy A72 (8GB, 256GB): The Galaxy A72 by Samsung comes with a large 6.7-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and is an impressive smartphone to behold. You can navigate through the device easily, owing to the user-friendly Android v.11 OS that is simple and efficient. With a large internal storage capacity of 256GB, the Samsung Galaxy A72 is a highly rated smartphone, as you can store large amounts of data on the device with ease.
10. OnePlus 8T (8GB, 128GB): The OnePlus 8T model is one-of-a-kind with its sleek design and metallic, lightweight body. Boasting an internal storage capacity of 128GB, the OnePlus 8T is designed to take on better software updates, heavy apps, and facilitate a better gaming experience. The 48MP primary rear camera clicks excellent pictures with perfect clarity and detail. Enjoy the content on OTT platforms like Netflix and browse on a large 6.55-inch fluid AMOLED display with greater ease and convenience.
Buy best smartphones under 50000 on Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Buying the best smartphone under 50,000 INR might cause you to dig into your savings. However, shopping becomes easy and convenient when you purchase items from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. The EMI Store extends numerous deals and discounts that render smartphones affordable. Avail of the No Cost EMI facility and pay for the smartphone in interest-free monthly installments, with flexible tenors ranging from 3 to 24 months. Furthermore, the EMI Store also offers a zero down payment facility on select models, making your shopping experience even more enjoyable.