Buy the Best IFB 8kg Washing Machines at Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Established in 1974, IFB Industries was previously known as ‘Indian Fine Blanks’. Slowly researching the Indian consumer market, they began manufacturing a range of consumer products that were in high demand from consumers. Although washing machines are not replaced as quickly as certain other household appliances, IFB garners a large segment of their profits from such appliances because of their hybrids of innovation and design. Despite being known by some consumers as a ‘world-class premium brand’, they manufacture washing machines for consumers hailing from various backgrounds and their requirements. For this reason, in the front load washing machine segment, they own 40% of the Indian consumer market. The IFB washing machine 8kg segment is one of their most popular segments because of the medium-sized capacity load it can handle. Currently, at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, a broad spectrum of IFB washing machines are being sold with discounts and offers to lower the cost of your overall bill, and you can purchase the model you prefer on easy EMIs.
Avail No Cost EMI offers on IFB 8kg Washing Machines
The no-cost EMI facility provided by the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is one of the most popular features on offer. This facility permits you to break down the total cost of the product you wish to purchase into affordable monthly instalments, to cover the cost of the product over a period of time. Additionally, discounts and offers are provided on appliance lines and are regularly dispensed, so that consumers can further drive down the cost of their checkout bill. Apart from the discounts and no-cost EMIs, you can also avail the zero down payment facility on select models, so that you can bring home the appliance without having to dip into your savings at the time of purchase.
Types of IFB 8kg Washing Machines available at Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
The 8kg IFB washing machine price differs depending on the type of washing machine you purchase and which features you opt to own. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store displays each of these different types of washing machines to satisfy different consumer preferences. Washing machines are basically categorised into fully automatic washing machines and semi-automatic washing machines.
Semi-Automatic Washing Machines
– In terms of its structure, a semi-automatic washing machine has two tub components and are mostly top load washing machines. One tub is responsible for washing clothes, whereas the other tub is accountable for drying clothes. This washing machine requires a little manual work to be done as it involves the loading of garments into the washer, removing them from this washer and loading it into the dryer. Although considered to be a little ancient as compared to fully automatic washing machines, many consumers prefer this washing machine type because of the benefits that come with it. This includes:
- Efficiency in terms of its water and power usage
- Affordable pricing
- Drying clothes quicker and thereby being ideal for monsoon seasons
- Greater capacity
Fully Automatic Washing Machines
– Fully automatic washing machines, on the other hand, require zero manual effort as only one tub exists in its structure, and there is no separate loading of the garments to wash and dry. These IFB Fully automatic washing machines are considered more modern because of their one tub component and advanced wash mode options. They are also:
- Less bulky
- Easier to move if you shift to different houses frequently
Front Load Washing Machines
– Front-load washing machines, as the name suggests, refers to those washing machines where garments can be loaded from the front of the washing machine. Front-load washing machines are said to require less drying time as they are more efficient in washing clothes. They also save heaps of energy in comparison to top load washing machines. Finally, they are also said to have better wash quality and are more ideal for heavily stained clothes.
Top Load Washing Machines
– As the title suggests, these washing machines permit the loading of garments from the top of the washing machine. They prevent you from bending to load your clothes into the washing machine, which is a huge advantage of owning this appliance. They come with advanced options and sleeker designs as well, in comparison to IFB front load washing machines. While they do, on average, consume more energy than front load washing machines, this can be easily rectified by investing in a washing machine model that comes with high energy ratings. While top loaders do not come with the most advanced technology to get rid of tough stains, they deliver decent wash qualities that live up to most consumer expectations.
It should be noted that the variety and models of 8kg IFB washing machines differ depending on the region in India you reside in. Each of these washing machines comes with differing warranties, product specification lists and instruction manuals.