“we,” “us,” and “our” means Bajaj Finserv Direct Limited (“BFDL”);
The “Service” means any Information, documents, assistance, or services we may provide to you through our Site;
“You” and “your” mean anyone who visits, accesses, or uses our website (bajajfinservmarkets.in) or obtains Services from us through our Site;
"Affiliates" means, in relation to any person, any entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with, the person, where the term ‘control’ shall have the meaning assigned to it in the Companies Act, 2013, as amended from time to time; and
"Applicable Laws" includes any applicable constitution, statute, law, rule, regulation, ordinance, decree, order, judgement, authorization, or any directive, guideline, requirement or government restriction having the force of law, or any determination by, or interpretation of any of the foregoing by, any judicial authority, whether in effect as of the date of the Agreement or thereafter and each as amended from time to time.
BFDL may, for the purpose of rendering its services, collect personal Information and financial Information such as:
1. For the purpose of registering on our Site, you are required to furnish Information including Mobile Number, Date of Birth, OTP validation, Full Name, Email ID, and other details shared via application form or via email or via any other medium
2. BFDL may collect additional Information on the basis of type of product you choose and services we render to you. We assure you that the Information collected/stored/processed/shared shall be solely for the purpose for which it has been collected. All representation of Information, facts, concepts, opinions, or instructions and data about an individual who is identifiable by or in relation of such data and Financial or Service Information shall be collectively known as “Information”.
3. For the purpose of rendering our service, we may collect additional Information including Name, Gender, Residential/correspondence address, Telephone number, DOB, Marital status, Email address, Aadhaar, PAN, KYC Status, Signature/ Digital Signature, Photograph, Bank Account or other payment instrument details and other details required for providing the services availed by you.
4. In addition to the Information made available to us, we may seek your explicit consent and request access to your SMS/E-mail/Location/Call Logs/Contact. We only read SMS/Emails from financial service providers and do not open, read, or access any personal SMS/E-mails. We hereby confirm that we do not access any other personal Information on your SMS/ E-mail. Please note this consent is purely voluntary. Upon granting the consent for access to your SMS/E-mail/Location/Call Logs/Contact, if at any time, you wish to deny access to the above-mentioned consent in future you may do so from the settings of your mobile device. In case you withdraw given consents, we assure you that BFDL shall not have any access to your Information.
5. Information exchanged between you and BFDL in the form of written communication, responses to emails, feedback required from you, participation in discussions, etc. is handled with confidentiality.
6. PURPOSE: We collect/obtain your Information for the purposes mentioned herein below:
To provide the services availed by you
To market new financial products and services by BFDL or by any of its affiliate(s), service partners
To intimate you about any new products, services, offers and/or promotions being offered by BFDL or any of its affiliate(s) or service partners.
To recommend suggestions related to availed services on the basis of your Information collected.
We provide a unique user code to every user, where we keep all collected Information related to the User and further, we use that Information on the basis of the purpose required.
1. BFDL offers online platform for offering financial products and services to you and to carry out the transaction that collects such Information to process your transaction requests. The Information so collected may be shared with respective business partners/group companies/affiliates/subsidiaries/Product owner etc. for the offering the services and the purposes as mentioned hereinabove. BFDL will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the confidentiality of your Information is maintained by imposing strict confidentiality standards on all the third parties to whom it discloses such Information. While using this Site or availing the products and services.
2. We and our business partners/group companies/affiliates/subsidiaries will share/transfer/convey some or all of your personal Information with another business entity to carry out any business activity or reorganization, amalgamation, restructuring of business or for any other reason whatsoever.
3. BFDL may share your Information with its service providers, partners, affiliate(s), and agents in accordance with applicable laws, for the purposes of (i) providing the services and to perform the functions on your behalf or on behalf of BFDL; (ii) marketing new products and services by BFDL or by any of its affiliate(s), service partners or (iii) to intimate you about any new products, services, offers and/or promotions being offered by BFDL or any of its affiliate(s) or service partners.
4. BFDL may share Information with its third parties in accordance with applicable laws, for providing certain services offered by third parties, we avail to you through or on our Site. We may provide Information related to those services on our Site or redirect you to the Site of the third parties. Your Information shall be used/ processed/ stored by the third party in accordance with the services availed by you as per the terms and conditions of the respective third-party website. BFDL shall not store any Information collected in this case and therefore, we are not bound to maintain confidentiality regarding the Information shared or collected and further, we are not responsible for the use of such Information by the third parties. It is hereby expressly declared that third parties shall be solely responsible for use of your Information by them.
Handling of Security Breach
BFDL has an internal policy for incident reporting and management which is reviewed and updated from time to time which deals with framework for management of information security incidents at BFDL, including reporting of incidents, escalation procedures, and actions to contain the damage and recover systems and follow up investigative and corrective actions.
7. We may share you Information with the Government agencies & authorities in accordance with the applicable laws, rules, regulations, or orders and we are not obliged to notify you for the same.
We retain your Personal Information as long as the purpose of its usage exist, after which the same is archived or purged or deleted by us except in case where the retention is required as per applicable laws. Further, we inform you that we retain Information even after you withdraw your consent partially or wholly, for longer period of time, when necessary or required to be retained by Us, under various applicable laws.
In general terms, this will mean that your personal Information will be kept for the duration of our relationship with you and:
the period required by tax and company laws and applicable laws, rules & regulations; and
as long as it is necessary for you to be able to bring a claim against us and for us to be able to defend ourselves against any legal claims. This will generally be the length of the relationship plus the length of any applicable statutory limitation period under local laws.
If you are desirous of having your details removed from the records of BFDL, on receiving your request in the BFDL app, BFDL shall, subject to the extant acts, rules, regulations, supervisory body/ies guidelines, directions, circulars, notification, as amended from time to time/any statutory modification thereto, or re-enactment thereof, modify, remove and/delete such information. Once the requested action has been taken, BFDL will inform you via email or provide a response to your service request, as per the mode chosen by you.
By agreeing to avail the service offered by BFDL, you have agreed to the collection and use of your Information by BFDL. You always have the right to refuse or partially withdraw or completely withdraw your consent to share of your Information by raising a service request through Bajaj Markets App/ Customer Portal. However, in case you choose to opt for any such revocation/restriction, we may not be able to offer/serve you with various products/services that need us to have your consent for using/storing/sharing your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy and in such case, we may have to withdraw/stop any such products/services being availed by you.
CONSENT MANAGER: You have the right to provide your Information and further give, manage, review, and withdraw your consent through Consent Manager. In scenarios where such Information and consent are provided through Consent Manager, you have the right to review/manage/withdraw your consent accordingly.
Further, you are hereby informed that the following Information are sought/ have been obtained by us from you:
Date of Birth
Access to SMS/E-mail/Call Logs/Contact/Location
Signature/ Digital Signature
Bank Account or other payment instrument details and
Other details which shall be require for providing services to YOU
The purpose of collecting the aforesaid listed Information is solely to cater smooth services to you and such Information shall not be used for any other purpose whatsoever. We may disclose the categories of personal Information identified above for our operational purposes where the use is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which it was collected or processed, or for another compatible operational purpose.
Like most Sites, we use small bits of data called ‘cookies’ stored on user’s computers to stimulate a continuous connection. Cookies allow us storage of Information about your preferences and certain session Information that allow you to move to different pages of our secure Site without having to re-enter your Information. A cookie includes a unique identifier that is sent by a web server to the browser on your computer, mobile phone or any other internet enabled device when you visit an on-line Site. Cookies and similar technologies are widely used to make Sites work efficiently and to collect Information about your online preferences.
Details of Grievance Redressal Officer is mentioned herein below:
Name: Rajeev Chauhan
Designation: National Manager – Customer Service & Experience
Contact No.: 020-71877021 (Monday to Friday - 10 AM to 6 PM)
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Raise your Request/ Query/ Complaint by filling the form on https://www.bajajfinservmarkets.in/contact-us.html