Bajaj Finserv Direct Ltd (BFDL), is a registered Corporate agent (Composite) under valid IRDAI registration number: CA0551 issued by IRDAI. BFDL acts as Corporate Agent for solicitation and procurement of insurance business for the following Insurance Companies.
Insurance Partners for General insurance:
1. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited (IRDAI Reg. no. 113)
2. Acko General Insurance Limited (IRDAI Reg. no. 157)
3. HDFC ERGO General Insurance (IRDAI Reg. no. 146)
Insurance Partners for Life insurance:
1. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDAI Reg. no. 116)
2. HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDAI Reg. no. 101)
Insurance Partners for Health insurance:
1. Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Limited (IRDAI Reg. no. 153)
2. Care Health Insurance Ltd (formerly known as Religare Health Insurance Co. Ltd.) (IRDAI Reg. no. 148)
3. ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company Limited (IRDAI Reg. no. 151)
Bajaj Finserv Direct Limited (referred hereinafter as ‘BFDL’) renders services to various Banks, Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs), Housing Finance Companies (HFC) and Financial institutions, governed by RBI/NHB (referred hereinafter as ‘Lending Partner’) for customer sourcing, providing preliminary credit support activities, fulfilment services and post-acquisition customer services related to lending business.
In pursuance to your application for a loan, you agree to have read and accepted the following terms:
1. Your loan application on the website is not a commitment to lend. All loans subject to credit approval by Lending Partners. Sanction of Loan granted to you is the sole decision of the Lending Partners. BFDL holds no warranty and does not make any representation about the sanction of loans.
2. Rates shown are minimum available and may vary depending on your individual circumstances, loan amount and lender partner’s approval criteria.
3. Any decision to apply for a lending product is solely at your own risk and responsibility and BFDL shall not be liable for any loss or damage that any person may suffer, whether directly or indirectly.
4. Your loan application may be rejected without specifically assigning a reason to reject the application. BFDL or the lending partners will have no warranty or liability for such rejections.
5. You will keep BFDL informed of any change in the information provided by you in this application form.
6. You confirm that you have/had no insolvency proceedings against you nor have you ever been adjudicated insolvent by any court or other authority and you further confirm that you have read the information on various loan products available on the Website.
7. The EMI calculators are provided on the website are only as self-help planning tools. Results depend on many factors, including the assumptions you provide. BFDL does not guarantee their accuracy or applicability to your application.
8. Display of loan products of various Lending Partners on the Platform does not in any way imply, or constitute any endorsement, recommendation, advice or approval from BFDL in favour/against the Lending Partners and/or their products.
Bajaj Finserv Direct Limited (“BFDL”) is merely displaying the products of various dealers/manufacturers/merchants (“Sellers”) on its website/platform, that may be purchased by a customer (“You”) by availing the credit facility (“Loan”) provided by Bajaj Finance Limited(“BFL”).
The said products are manufactured, sold and/or delivered by the Seller and the Seller shall be solely responsible for the quality/quantity/merchantability/delivery/installation/replacement/exchange in relation to the product and related services; BFDL shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any issues in relation to the product and related services provided by the Seller. Further, You shall be responsible for all order transactions you make on BFDL platform through BFDL’s Payment aggregator (“Payment Aggregator”) as it shall be based on your sole instructions that any amounts are debited from your bank account. BFDL shall not be liable in any manner for any such transactions on BFDL platform.
Bajaj Finserv Direct Limited is a SEBI licensed registered investment adviser (Registration no. INA000016083). Corporate Address: 4th Floor, B2 Building, Cerebrum IT Park, Kumar City, Kalyani Nagar, Pune – 411014.
BFDL brings to you the Mutual Funds Platform for investments on Bajaj Markets App in Direct Mutual Funds (referred to as Platform). The Platform allows you to buy, sell, redeem, switch, and provide visibility of account portfolio and performance of Mutual Funds schemes invested through the Platform.
All content and research information, are believed to be obtained from reliable sources, is provided on ‘As-is’ basis. Any recommendations or reviews do not guarantee fund performance, nor should they be viewed as an assessment of funds, or the fund’s underlying securities’ creditworthiness. BFDL does not warrant any assured rate of returns or completeness, accuracy, timely availability of Platform of the information and services herein and or offered through the platform and disclaims all warranties; whether express or implied. Past performance, when presented, is purely for reference purposes and is not a guarantee of similar future results.
The Services offered through the Platform does not constitute investment advice or advice or any nature. You shall be solely responsible for any investment decisions and for the purchase of any mutual funds on the Platform and for placing reliance on the information provided on the Platform.
This Platform is an order collection platform and payment shall be facilitated through Integrated Capital Services Ltd, (ICSL) clearing corporation of BSE. You expressly agree that BFDL is not liable or responsible and does not represents or warrant for any damages regarding non-execution of orders or any incorrect execution of orders with regards to the order placed for the chosen funds by You using the Platform, but not being limited to any link/ system failure, sufficient/ insufficient funds at your end, BFDL or the exchange platform.
You agree and undertake not to hold BFDL and its service providers, MF Partners liable for the following:
1) any delay or failure in processing the transactions carried out by you due to any system failure or for any other reason whatsoever.
2) for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by you due to any error, defect, failure or interruption in the dealing arising from or caused by any reason whatsoever.
3) for any fraud, negligence/mistake or misconduct by you including failure to comply with the KRA/KYC norms or provision of a valid PAN or PMLA requirements.
4) for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by you due to withdrawal or termination or suspension of this facility arising from or caused by any reason whatsoever.
BFDL does not warrant or accept liability, responsibility of any harm, losses, damages, however caused in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of the product or related services being offered through the platform including but not limited to non-execution of orders or any incorrect execution of orders by You or due to, any link/system failure or insufficient funds in your trading account. Neither does it take any responsibility or liability for any loss or shortfall incurred by the investors.
You recognize that BFDL will not record or validate any of the IP address through which the transactions are placed, provided the user logs in with the access credentials assigned to you; and BFDL shall not be held liable, to presume that the transactions have been placed by you.
Mutual funds, like securities investments, are subject to market and other risks and there can be no assurance that the objectives of any of the schemes of the Fund will be achieved. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing and obtain expert professional advice with regards to specific legal, tax, and consequences of investments and risk factors. You are requested to evaluate your investment choices based on your investment goals and risk appetite.
As per SEBI, NAV is required to be disclosed by the mutual funds on a daily basis. The NAV per unit of all mutual fund schemes have to be updated on AMFI’s website and the Mutual Funds’ website by 11 p.m. of the same day. Fund of Funds are allowed time till 10 a.m. the following business day to update the information.
Unlike stocks (where the price is driven by the market and changes from minute-to-minute), mutual funds don't declare NAVs through the day. Instead, NAVs of all mutual fund schemes are declared at the end of the trading day after markets are closed, in accordance with SEBI Mutual Fund Regulations.
NAV is declared by the mutual funds only on business days.
You acknowledge and accept that there may be delay in the NAV updated on Bajaj Markets, as the NAV information updated on the website or mobile App is obtained from external sources and is provided on “As-is” basis. In case of any discrepancies or delays observed in the NAV updated kindly visit the respective AMC’s website or AMFI website to check the updated NAV.
Also note that the mutual fund units are allocated only at the prospective NAV, i.e. the NAV that would be declared at the end of the day, based on the closing market value of the securities held by the respective schemes. The cut-off time for submission/receipt of fund is the important factor based on which the respective end-of-day NAV is considered.