There are occasions in life, when you immediately require large sums of money to pay your children’s education expenses, renovate your house, or pay for a major medical emergency. In such instances, you cannot rely on your friends and relatives since the sum of money is quite huge. Personal loans come to your rescue at this point, which are basically unsecured loans from banks or other financial institutions. The best thing about a personal loan is that unlike car loans and home loans, you don’t need your funds for using for a specific purpose. For the convenience of customers applying for a personal loan for a first time, we have elaborated on the different types of personal loans. You can look at the different personal loan types and choose the one that’s best optimised for you.
1. Wedding Loans - Weddings require a lot of immediate money, and if you need a lot of urgent cash for venue booking, catering, jewellery purchasing, shopping, etc. it makes sense to go for a wedding loan. You can focus on the most important event of your life while securing the financial end of it with the help of Bajaj Finance Personal loan.
2. Home Renovation - People living in a house for many years often must go for a renovation because of its dilapidated condition. Be it the cost of whitewash, getting new furniture, or carrying out important repairs, do all that without worrying about money by applying for the Bajaj Finance Personal loan.
3. Holiday loan - If you are an avid traveller and yet your holiday destination of choice proves to be beyond your budget, worry no more. Bajaj Personal loan will help you spend your holidays anywhere you want. All holiday expenses like hotel charges, flight or train tickets, shopping, etc. Can be paid from the funds of Holiday loan.
4. Fresher funding - Your first salary can make you eligible for a personal loan, and you can get personal loans up to Rs. 150000 without any inconvenience.
5. NRI Personal loan - Non- Resident Indians (NRIs) can now take care of the expenses back home with the help of NRI personal loans. There are several reasons for NRI personal loans being the most popular among the different types of personal loans in India:
· Minimum documentation
· Extremely rapid processing
· Lower interest rates starting from 15.49%
· Tenure options available up to 36 months.
6. Top Up Personal loan - It may happen that after procuring a certain amount from Bajaj Personal loans, you realise that you would need more cash. We have provisions for such eventualities too, in the form of top- up loans. Top-up loans are boost loans available at attractive cheap rates of interest and can fulfil your need for urgent cash sufficiently. You can either combine the top-up loan with your existing personal loan, or treat it as a separate loan.
A personal loan with us can be availed easily with minimum documentation possible. All we ask from you is your
• Aadhaar Card/Passport/Driving License.
• PAN Card.
• Bank Statement - Last 3 months.
Once you meet these eligibility criteria you can avail a personal loan within a day and fulfil all your dreams.
1. You must be a citizen of India.
2. You must be a salaried employee.
3. You should be in the age range of 23 -58 to avail a vacation loan.
Avail a personal loan with enjoy complete transparency. There are no hidden charges at all. We offer personal loans with low fees, competitive interest rates and nominal charges. You can know more about the fees and charges with Finserv Markets here.
With the lowest interest rates, Flexi Hybrid facilities, easy balance transfers and high-value top-up loans, Finserv Markets caters to the huge milieu of Indian consumers who require cash immediately. Bajaj loans provides for dossiers with in-depth guides on the legal and financial aspects of applying for a personal loan, minimal documentation and the barest minimum eligibility criteria, and a host of other benefits. It also allows for a hassle-free online process and a detailed personal loan tax saving calculator. What’s more? Your personal loan application can be approved under just 3 minutes and the loan amount can be credited to your bank account within 24 hours! So, while applying for a personal loan, it is always beneficial to avail the same from Finserv Markets.
Finserv Markets, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and exclusive EMI store, all under one roof- anytime, anywhere!