Experts and doctors often emphasize the importance of a good night’s rest. On average, an adult needs to have at least 7-8 hours of sleep in a day, in order to function properly. However, we often find working professionals tiring themselves out, with stress and anxiety hindering their ability to get a good night’s sleep. This not only impacts their productivity, but also has disastrous long-term effects on their health and wellness. This further highlights the importance of purchasing a good mattress. Centuary mattress is one of the country’s leading mattress brands, and has been offering exquisite mattresses for over three decades.
Centuary mattresses are customized to offer the exact type of mattress that one needs. For instance, these mattresses include spring mattress, foam mattress, and memory foam mattress to name a few. You can buy mattress online by shopping at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, and select a model from the wide range of options available.
Avail Exciting Deals and No Cost EMI offers on Centuary Mattress at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
For decades, customers have been relying on Centuary mattresses to get a good night’s sleep. The Centuary mattress cost vacillates from Rs. 6,000 to nearly Rs. 70,000, based on the mattress type, and whether you want an ordinary mattress, or a luxury mattress. However, you won’t have to worry about the Centuary mattress price while shopping at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. This is because these mattresses are offered at discounted prices, and they come appended with exciting offers and deals. Furthermore, the EMI Store is India’s first EMI-only online platform, and lets you purchase your favourite Centuary mattress in convenient monthly instalments. In fact, by using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can buy any mattress you fancy at no-cost EMIs, while availing the zero down payment facility.
Types of Centuary Mattresses Available at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
While selecting your ideal mattress, you have to be wary about the types of mattresses that are available. These mattresses are different in terms of their material, their purpose, and size and shape among other factors. While shopping at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you will come across the following Centuary mattress types.
• Centuary Hybrid Mattress : These hybrid mattresses offer the convenience extended by two different types of mattresses. For instance, the Centuary Health Spa – Memory Foam Mattress combines the benefits of an orthopaedic mattress, and a Gel memory foam mattress.
• Centuary Orthopaedic Mattress : The orthopaedic mattresses offered by the brand relieve the aches and pain, while going easy on the joints and neck. These Centuary Orthopaedic Mattress are ideal for senior citizens, and those suffering from joint pains.
• Centuary Pocket Spring Mattress : Pocket spring mattresses are ideal for people suffering from back pain. Considering the fact that each pocket spring reacts differently to the person’s body weight, it helps support the proper spine alignment to a greater extent than other mattresses.
• Centuary Memory Foam Mattress : You can find a wide range of memory foam mattress options from the brand, and these Centuary memory foam mattresses provide greater comfort, as they “swallow” the person, providing a snug and comfortable night’s rest.
• Centuary Bonnell Spring Mattress : The Centuary Bonnell spring mattresses are excellent models that provide adequate lumbar support, while providing a greater comfort level to the person sleeping.
• Centuary Dual Comfort Mattress : These mattresses can be used on either side. While one side is relatively soft, the other side is firmer, providing dual comfort to the consumer.
Centuary Mattresses Available by Size at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Mattresses can also be distinguished based on their sizes. Centuary mattresses are available in four different sizes at the EMI Store of Bajaj Finserv. These include:
The above sizes are on average, and you can choose a mattress based on your own unique requirements. Once you choose the mattress that best fits your needs, you can pay for the mattress in no-cost EMIs by using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.