Explore a Wide Range of Comfortable and Durable Mattresses Online
The role of a good mattress is often understated. Not only is a good mattress important to get a good night’s sleep, but it also plays an important role in reducing our stress and anxiety levels. Furthermore, a good mattress improves our overall quality of life. Considering the fact that we spend around 7-8 hours sleeping on our mattresses, they can either protect our backs, and by extension our muscles and ligaments, or they can have a negative impact on our health and well-being. The best mattresses allow us to have a good posture, securing the natural curve of our spine, and enhance the quality of our sleep. Additionally, our bed mattresses also extend several health benefits, including weight loss, better memory, and prolonging our lifespan. Therefore, it is crucial that we select the right mattress, and do not compromise based on the mattress price. You can shop for different types of mattresses at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, and purchase a mattress that is best suited for you.
Avail Exciting Deals and No Cost EMI offers on Mattresses at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Customers often find it reassuring to purchase mattresses offline. However, you can remain assured about the quality of mattresses you find at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Additionally, with the ongoing pandemic that has forced us to remain indoors, it is safer to order a new mattress online. There are several advantages of purchasing a new mattress online. For instance, by shopping at the EMI Store, you can purchase the mattresses from top brands like Duroflex, Century, Springfit, Springtek, Durfi, Amore and many more that come with discounts and exciting offers, which drives down the mattress price. Furthermore, you can use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, and divide the cost of the new mattress into no-cost EMIs, while also availing the zero down payment facility. This essentially means that you can enjoy resting on your new mattress without paying any amount upfront, and pay later in convenient monthly instalments.
Types of Mattresses Available at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
When it comes to mattresses, each mattress is unique, as they differ with respect to shape, size and number of coils, other than just the brand name. Furthermore, mattresses also differ in terms of their hardness and material, among other factors. While shopping at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you will come across various types of mattresses. Some of these include:
- Hybrid Mattress : Hybrid mattresses have been gaining popularity over the past few years, as they offer the best of both worlds - the support offered by innerspring mattresses, and the comfort extended by either memory-foam mattresses, or latex mattresses.
- Organic Mattress : More people today are environmentally conscious, and are also wary of toxins and chemicals. For such consumers, organic mattresses are ideal. These mattresses use materials such as natural latex, organic wool, recycled steel support coils, and organic cotton, thereby offering greater comfort, while relying on organic materials.
- Orthopaedic Mattress : Some of us, especially senior citizens suffer from joint pains. Orthopaedic mattresses are inherently designed to reduce the amount of stress on one’s back, joints and neck, while reducing the pain and discomfort stemming from aches.
- Memory Foam Mattress : Memory foam mattresses are arguably the most popular type of mattresses available, as they offer a “sinking” feeling while resting. The mattress cradles the sleeper snugly, and the fact that it takes the shape of the person led to it being christened ‘memory’ foam mattress.
- Bonnell Spring Mattress : Bonnell spring mattresses are innerspring mattresses, and are made using Bonnell coils.
- Dual Comfort Mattress : Dual comfort mattresses extend two types of comfort, as they have two layers of foam. These mattresses can be used on both sides; while one side is soft, the other side is medium-firm, and therefore offers firm support.
Mattresses Available by Size at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
While shopping for a new mattress, it is important that you are aware of what mattress size would suit your requirements. At the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you can find the following types of mattresses based on the mattress size.
- King Bed Size – 72 inches × 78 inches
- Queen Bed Size – 60 inches × 78 inches
- Single Bed Size – 36 inches × 78 inches
- Double Bed Size – 48 inches × 78 inches
Once you find the mattress that is ideal for you, you can purchase the mattress, and pay for it in monthly instalments by using the EMI Network Card.