✓ Home Loan from ₹2 Lakhs to ₹15 Crores ✓ Interest Rates Starting @ 8.50% Check Eligibility

If you are looking for an affordable housing finance solution, the L&T Housing Finance Home Loan may be a great option for you. You can borrow amounts of up to ₹7.5 Crores at low interest rates starting from 8.60% p.a. Benefit from loan tenures ranging up to 25 years and repay the loan as per your convenience. 

Interest Rates and Charges

The L&T Finance Home Loan interest rates and charges are as listed below:

Interest Rate

 8.60% p.a. onwards

Processing Fee

Up to 3% of the loan amount + GST

Part-prepayment Charges

  • Less than 1 year from disbursement – Up to 3% of the part-prepayment amount + GST

  • Post 1 year of disbursement - Up to 2% of the part-prepayment amount + GST

Foreclosure Charges

  • Less than 1 year from disbursement – Up to 3% of the principal outstanding + GST

  • Post 1 year of disbursement - up to 2% of the principal outstanding + GST

Late Payment Charges

3% of the overdue EMI amount

L&T Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator

Loan Amount
Tenure
Months
Rate of Interest
Home Loan
Your Monthly Home Loan EMI
Principal Amount
Total Interest
Total Amount Payable
Amortization Schedule
Download Amortization Schedule Download
Expand Amortization Schedule
Year EMI Principal Interest Balance

Features and Benefits

High Loan Amount

Secure home loan as high as ₹7.5 Crores

Maximum Tenure

Repay the loan over flexible tenures of up to 25 years

Low Interest Rates

Get affordable interest rates starting from just  8.60% p.a.

Up to 90% Funding

Borrow up to 90% of the property’s value with the help of this loan

Easy Eligibility

Simple eligibility requirements make the loan easily accessible 

Multi-purpose Loan

Construct, purchase, or renovate your home with the help of the borrowed loan amount

Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required

Prior to applying, make sure to meet the L&T Finance Home Loan eligibility criteria listed below:

  • You must be either a salaried or a self-employed individual

  • You should fall under the age bracket of 23 to 62 years

  • You must be an Indian resident

 

Alongside this, keep the following documents handy when applying for the loan:

 

Identity Proof: Aadhaar card or PAN card

 

Address Proof: Any one of the following

  • Aadhaar card

  • Driving licence

  • Passport

  • Voter ID

  • Registered rent agreement

  • Utility bill

 

Income Proof:

  1. For salaried individuals: Bank statement of the last 1 year of salary account and salary slips of the last 3 months

  2. For self-employed individuals: Latest personal and business ITR filings of the last 2 years with computation of income, advance tax challans, latest P&L accounts and B/S (with schedules) of the last 2 years, bank account statement (Current and Savings Accounts) of the last 1 year

How to Apply?

Follow these simple steps to apply for an L&T Finance Home Loan on Bajaj Markets:

  • Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option on this page

  • Enter your personal and income details

  • Select ‘L&T Finance’ from the list of lenders

  • Choose the preferred tenure and required loan amount

  • Click on ‘Submit’

How to Apply for home loan

FAQs

What is the interest rate charged on an L&T Finance Home Loan?

The L&T Finance Home Loan’s rate of interest starts from  8.60% p.a. onwards

How much can I borrow with an L&T Finance Home Loan?

You can secure amounts as high as ₹7.5 Crores with this home loan. However, the amount offered to you will depend on your eligibility and the lender’s policies.

How much down payment do I need to make when buying a house with an L&T Finance Home Loan?

You must make a down payment which is equivalent to at least 10% of the property’s value. The remaining 90% can be funded with the help of these home loans. 

Explore More

Check Credit Score
Home
active_tab
Offers
active_tab
Download App
active_tab
Credit Score
active_tab