Since its launch in India, Xiaomi has been making waves with its sleekly designed smartphones which integrate the most advanced technological features even in the most basic models. Its A series was intended to offer customers a stock Android experience with no frills. Xiaomi Mi A3 was the third release in this series and has already seen great sales in the initial months of release.
In line with growth in sales channels and outlets, Xiaomi has seen demand skyrocket. Where previously the company held flash sales at exclusive online outlets only, it has since diversified to sell products on different platforms, thus expanding its reach significantly. Premium Xiaomi smartphones can now be purchased on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store at zero down payment or even on no-cost EMIs which can be repaid over a flexible tenure. Xiaomi A3 is available on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store at Rs. 13,499 after a 10% discount. Alternatively, you can purchase it at EMIs starting from Rs. 1,687 over a period of 6 months.
Learn about MI A3 Features and Specifications
- Xiaomi’s promise to offer a no-frills experience is demonstrated in the look and feel of Xiaomi Mi A3 as well. The smartphone is available in three different variants, namely, Not Just Blue, Kind of Grey and More than White.
- Built completely of plastic and glass, the Mi A3 feels sturdy. The back of the smartphone has a gradient finish that not only offers a visual treat but also feels more robust. However, the camera bump can feel a little slippery and makes it hard to unlock the phone if it is left on a flat surface.
- The screen of the Xiaomi A3 is a 6.08inch Super AMOLED HD+ display. The phone offers a resolution of 720 x 1,560 pixels which allow for a comfortable experience if you are catching up on your favourite content streaming app or even if you are into gaming.
- While the lack of a full HD screen doesn’t render all content vivid and life-like, the support for Widevine L1, with its ability to screen HD content from platforms such as Netflix, suffices.
- The size is slightly larger than average smartphones these days, but still compact enough to carry around in your pocket. An in-display sensor has been used for the fingerprint sensor, which is far more convenient than the previously rear-mounted unit.
- Mi A3 features include a triple camera set up at the rear. This includes a 48MP sensor with an aperture of f/1.79, an 8MP wide-angle lens with a 118-degree field of view and a depth sensor of 2MP.
- To make your selfies even sharper and more prominent, the Xiaomi A3 offers a front camera of 32MP. Pictures taken on this phone during the day showcase a wide array of colours, and a built-in AI engine ensures that scenes are detected properly and camera settings can be easily changed to best capture a picture.
- The ultra-wide-angle shots offer additional detail to the pictures and can aid your photography efforts considerably. However, the Xiaomi Mi A3’s camera disappoints while trying to focus on tiny objects, or while taking pictures at night – though the built-in night mode does help bring out the shadows in the frame.
- The front camera is one of the best available in the market right now and ensures clear images, even in low light conditions.
- If you are on the lookout for a smartphone with an excellent camera, the Xiaomi A3 is your best bet. Head on over to the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and buy this phone for only Rs. 13,499. You can also choose to pay for it with EMIs starting from Rs. 1,687.
4. Battery and Performance:
- One of the best Mi A3 features include that it is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor which ensures a snag-free performance throughout the day.
- Owing to the Android One OS, the power consumption is also much less when compared to other competitors in the same MI A3 price range.
- The smartphone features a 4,030mAh battery which allows for fast 18W charging as well. The battery lasts well past 24 hours, thereby allowing you to be productive on the go.
Xiaomi Mi A3 is one of the best phones launched by the company in the mid-price segment, and one of the best options available to consumers in the market today. You can now check out a wide range of the latest Xiaomi mobile phones and pick the best Mi mobile or Redmi mobile to fit your needs! Head on over to the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store to buy the phone at a sizeable discount of 10% with speedy delivery or choose to buy it with no cost EMIs starting from Rs. 1,687.
To read many more interesting blogs on smartphones, check out: How to buy Xiaomi Smartphones on No Cost EMI , Redmi Y2 Mobile Phone Review , Best Selfie Camera Xiaomi Smartphones in India and more!
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you Make it Happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere”!