Your CIBIL score is an extremely important parameter that plays a key role in determining how easily you can access credit facilities. The CIBIL score is generated by TransUnion CIBIL Limited, which is India’s first Credit Information Company. This credit score is represented by a three-digit numerical expression that’s derived by analyzing your credit history and your past credit behavior.
Knowing your CIBIL score can help you get a better idea of where you stand financially. It also lets you know whether you can avail of loans or credit-based products like credit cards easily. There are many ways to get a free CIBIL score online and offline. The Finserv MARKETS app allows you to check the CIBIL score and obtain your credit report free of cost.
If you’re keen on finding how to perform a CIBIL score check free of charge using the Finserv MARKETS app, here’s a step-by-step walkthrough of the process.
The Finserv MARKETS app has many interesting and user-centric features that can help you manage your credit and finances. Here’s how you can get your free CIBIL score check done using the Finserv MARKETS app.
Launch the Finserv MARKETS app and log into the portal
Click on the “rewards” option at the lower end of the home screen
You’ll see a banner with text that reads, “Free personalized credit report with insights. Download now!” Click this option
You then need to enter certain basic details such as your email ID, your pin code, and your PAN number. You’ll also be asked to select your profession (whether salaried/self-employed)
If you are salaried, you need to fill in your monthly income. Alternatively, if you’re self-employed, you need to enter your annual turnover. Fill these details in the relevant fields
Then, agree to the terms and conditions and click on the “unlock” button
You will then receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and on your email ID. Enter the OPT
And that’s it. Your Financial Health Check Report is then available for download. Once you download the report, you’ll find your CIBIL score therein
By downloading the Financial Health Check Report from the Finserv MARKETS app, you can perform a CIBIL score check free of charge. The report also gives you a variety of other useful information, as explained here:
1. Not only you can check CIBIL score with the Financial Health Check Report but also you get to see how your score fares with regard to the scores of other Bajaj Finserv customers.
2. Your CIBIL score is classified into any one of three categories, namely good, fair, and watch out.
3. Below the free CIBIL score segment is another section that gives you the analysis of your score and your credit behavior based on a number of parameters such as:
Your repayment history for the past 36 months
The length of your credit history
The credit utilization on your credit cards during the last 36 months
The number of credit inquiries made in the past 36 months
The types of credit you’ve accessed
4. In addition to this information, the Financial Health Check Report also lists down your credit cards, auto loans, personal loans, home loans, and other loans. The scores for these loans range from 1 to 3, with each number representing the status of repayments, as follows:
No missed payments
Missed payments at least once
Defaulted on payments
5. Aside from these details, the Financial Health Check Report also details out every information about your credit cards, such as the issuing bank, your credit card numbers, and their status.
6. You’ll also find details of your loan in the report, such as the lender, the account number, the loan amount sanctioned, and the current balance.
There’s also another way to get your free CIBIL score check done. With our official BOT Yara, which can be accessed through the app, you can check your CIBIL score and obtain your credit report. Here’s how you can go about this process:
Open the Finserv MARKETS app and log into the portal
On the top right corner, you’ll find a chat button beside the notification icon. Click on it
You'll be taken to a new page where you can ask Yara, our official BOT, questions like “How can I check my CIBIL score?”
The BOT gives you a link, which you’ll need to follow
Once the link has been opened, you’ll need to fill in basic details like your email ID, PAN number, and income, among others
When you submit these details, your credit report shall be available for download. You can find your CIBIL score in the report
It is super easy to check your CIBIL score for free using the Finserv MARKETS App. Remember to check your score at regular intervals and intimate the credit agency of any lags in updates, so your score always reflects your credit history accurately.
Personalized choices for Loans, Cards, Insurance, Investments & UPI Payments along with No Cost EMI offers to shop for a wide range of lifestyle products – discover more on the Finserv MARKETS App